Arabian Nights is an Orlando dinner show fairy tale on horseback.
On display are beautiful horses from all over the world in the world's largest indoor equestrian arena. The Palace of Horses is stage for this love story. You are invited to join in the wedding celebration of a Prince & Princess. The Prince summons the power of The Black Stallion. The wedding is threatened by an unwelcome guest.
The story unfolds with the Sultan's guests including Gypsies, Bedouins, a unicorn, a villain horse & a Native American reining horse. The horses are beautiful, the costumes are bright &
3081 Arabian Nights Boulevard
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - 1.2 miles (2 km)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 2.1 miles (3.4 km)
- Planet Hollywood® - 2.2 miles (3.5 km)
- Typhoon Lagoon - 2.2 miles (3.5 km)
- Cirque Du Soleil - La Nouba - 2.2 miles (3.5 km)
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park - 2.2 miles (3.5 km)
- Disney's BoardWalk - 2.4 miles (3.8 km)
- Downtown Disney® Area - 2.4 miles (3.9 km)
- Blizzard Beach - 2.8 miles (4.5 km)
- Lake Buena Vista/Disney World - 3 miles (4.9 km)
- Kissimmee/Vineland Road - 3.2 miles (5.1 km)
- Epcot® - 3.3 miles (5.3 km)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® - 3.6 miles (5.8 km)
- Richard Petty Driving Experience - 4.8 miles (7.7 km)
- Medieval Times - 5.3 miles (8.5 km)
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 6 miles (9.6 km)
Distances are calculated as the crow flies, and are provided as an aid in planning only.