|Upon arrival at Clearwater Beach guests first have some free time to enjoy the beach area with a packed before going dockside before they join the fishing boat at 1pm.
A packed picnic lunch bag will be given to you to enjoy at your leisure during the day. You will cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun aboard the Super Queen, the largest catamaran fishing boat on Florida's west coast. Journey up to 10 miles into the Gulf of Mexico (this takes approximately 1 hour) and fish some of West Central Florida's most productive natural reefs.
Expect to catch a variety of reef fish including gray snapper, sea bass, an occasional grouper, and perhaps even a shark. What's more - provided your catch is over certain length and weight restrictions (checked by boat personnel) - you can keep your catch! (Fish cleaning is available at the boat dock) Rod, reel, bait and license are included - expect to enjoy 2 full hours of fishing time after you are out in the Gulf of Mexico.
Even though we do fish on the largest fishing catamaran from Clearwater Beach we do recommend that you have 'sea legs' as we go out 10 miles into the Gulf!
- Cruise aboard the Super Queen, the largest catamaran fishing boat on Florida's West Coast
- Journey up to 10 miles into the Gulf of Mexico and fish some of West Central Florida's most productive natural reefs.
- Expect to catch a variety of reef fish including gray snapper, sea bass, and an occasional grouper and perhaps even a shark. This journey out to the Gulf fishing waters takes approximately 1 hour.
- Guests are able to keep their catch if it is over a certain length and weight; fish cleaning available at the boat dock
- We recommend guests check with their Orlando area hotel if there is somewhere to store this fish before they return them back to Orlando.
- Departs Orlando at approx. 8:45AM
- Arrival at Clearwater at approx. 11:00AM
- Boat Cruise from 1:00 - 5:00PM
- Departs Clearwater at approx. 5:00PM
- Arrival in Orlando at approx. 7:00PM
- Round-trip transportation
- Packed picnic lunch bag
- Deep Sea Fishing Cruise including rod, bait, tackle and fishing license.
- DRESS CODE: Casual and comfortable.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Plastic bag or cooler to carry the fish back to the hotel, camera, film, sun screen, towel.