Swimming with dolphins is the centerpiece of a daylong adventure at Discovery Cove, located adjacent to SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida.
In "Ray Lagoon," a secluded tropical oasis nestled inside of Discovery Cove, you can enjoy the...
At Discovery Cove you will snorkel through colorful reefs teeming with thousands of tropical fish, explore...
Drift down a relaxing crystal-clear river as it winds its way through a variety of unique...
Enter Discovery Cove's sprawling 100-foot-long, free-flight Aviary through the Tropical River's magnificent waterfalls or walk in...
The highlight of a visit to Discovery Cove is the rare opportunity to swim and play...
Interacting with a bottlenose dolphin is just one of the several experiences in this exotic tropical oasis that will stay
explore underwater shipwrecks and mysterious grottos, and lazily swim down a tropical river with rocky waterfalls and a freshwater lagoon.
6000 Discovery Cove Way
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 0.6 miles (1 km)
- Aquatica - 0.7 miles (1.2 km)
- International Drive/Sand Lake Road - 3.2 miles (5.1 km)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!® - 3.4 miles (5.5 km)
- Lake Buena Vista/Disney World - 3.4 miles (5.5 km)
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure - 3.5 miles (5.7 km)
- Wet 'n Wild® Orlando - 3.9 miles (6.3 km)
- Downtown Disney® Area - 4 miles (6.5 km)
- Planet Hollywood® - 4.3 miles (6.9 km)
- Cirque Du Soleil - La Nouba - 4.4 miles (7 km)
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park - 4.4 miles (7 km)
- Universal CityWalk - 4.5 miles (7.3 km)
- Islands of Adventure® - 4.6 miles (7.5 km)
- Typhoon Lagoon - 4.7 miles (7.5 km)
- Hard Rock Cafe® - 4.9 miles (7.8 km)
- Universal Studios Florida® - 4.8 miles (7.8 km)
- Universal Orlando Resort - 5.1 miles (8.2 km)
- Kissimmee/Vineland Road - 5.1 miles (8.2 km)
- Gatorland® - 5.4 miles (8.7 km)
- Epcot® - 5.9 miles (9.6 km)
- Disney's BoardWalk - 6.2 miles (9.9 km)
Distances are calculated as the crow flies, and are provided as an aid in planning only.