It pulses with all the energy of the best cities on the planet.
A metropolis of fun, featuring the best in entertainment, shopping and dining. Scroll down and check out some of our featured entertainment below. Downtown Disney® Area has more than 13 major attractions with something for everyone.
Super-comfy theater seating & an incredible state-of-the-art sound system make for a movie-going experience you'll never...
Enjoy the Captain's fishbowl margaritas, including the famous frozen strawberry, in a nautical setting extending over...
Experience the first-ever indoor interactive Theme Park. It's a wildly imaginative wonderland featuring the highest of...
House of Blues®, the premier restaurant and entertainment venue, salutes America's most celebrated music live, seven...
It's Fun. It's interactive. It's the ultimate place for kids to play. Find brand-new toys and...
This elegant restaurant on the water radiates the Mediterranean with award-winning contemporary regional Italian cuisine....
Rainforest Cafe ® re-creates a tropical rain forest through a combination of live and animated wildlife...
The most incredible Disney shop on Earth features 12 gigantic themed rooms based on Disney classics,...
The tantalizing flavors and sizzle of Miami's South Beach will have your taste buds singing with...
We sell tickets to Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba here (please click the link)....
A high-energy, traditional seafood house set in a replica of a turn-of-the-century riverboat, featuring over 50...
Join the fun at this kid-friendly paradise. Discover a vast array of the latest LEGO play...
We sell tickets here Planet Hollywood®...
Feel the luck of the Irish at this authentic pub and restaurant with jovial charm, homey...
Celebrity Chef Wolfgang Puck presents this one-of-a-kind Grand Cafe with four distinct dining options in one...
Downtown Disney® area is open later than the Theme Parks. Take in an evening meal and stroll the shops here after the Parks close. Downtown Disney® area ATMs are located at House of Blues, Forty Thirst Street, World of Disney and near Guest Relations at Downtown Disney® Marketplace.
The best way to see what's going on all around the Downtown Disney® area is to just stroll along the scenic waterfront walkway that borders it. After 7 p.m., you must be 18 years or older to enter Pleasure Island, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Additional web resource: http://www.disneywebcontent.com/portal/site/csa-wdw/?SiteID=9135
Downtown Disney® Area
Walt Disney World Resort
Lake Buena Vista
- Planet Hollywood® - 0.3 miles (0.5 km)
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park - 0.3 miles (0.5 km)
- Cirque Du Soleil - La Nouba - 0.3 miles (0.6 km)
- Lake Buena Vista/Disney World - 0.6 miles (1 km)
- Typhoon Lagoon - 0.8 miles (1.2 km)
- Disney's BoardWalk - 2.3 miles (3.8 km)
- Arabian Nights - 2.4 miles (3.9 km)
- Epcot® - 2.5 miles (4.1 km)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 3.2 miles (5.1 km)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - 3.2 miles (5.1 km)
- Kissimmee/Vineland Road - 3.4 miles (5.5 km)
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 3.7 miles (5.9 km)
- Blizzard Beach - 3.7 miles (6 km)
- Discovery Cove® - 4 miles (6.5 km)
- Richard Petty Driving Experience - 4 miles (6.5 km)
- Aquatica - 4.6 miles (7.4 km)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® - 4.8 miles (7.7 km)
- Magic Kingdom® - 5.2 miles (8.4 km)
- Medieval Times - 6 miles (9.6 km)
- International Drive/Sand Lake Road - 6.1 miles (9.8 km)
Distances are calculated as the crow flies, and are provided as an aid in planning only.
Blizzard Beach DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park Disney's Animal Kingdom® Disney's BoardWalk Disney's Hollywood Studios Downtown Disney® Area Epcot® ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Magic Kingdom® Typhoon Lagoon