Kennedy Space Center (Daily Tour) Tickets
- tax included in all prices...
| Kennedy Space Center (Daily Bus Tour)
|Your first stop will be the Astronaut Hall of Fame where you will discover the heroes of the Last Frontier: Outer Space. See the largest collection of personal astronaut memorabilia ever assembled. Experience actual space artifacts, and live the human side of space like you never imagined you could. Or, ride the wildest G-Force trainer and feel the pressure of four times of gravity.
At the visitor center of the Kennedy Space Center, you will find the only back-to-back twin IMAX theatres in the world showcasing two exciting motion pictures on screens 5 1/2 stories tall! These enormous screens and state of the art sound system allows you to delve into the weightless environment of a space station, take a peek at the future in 3-D and experience the thrilling sensation of space flight.
Then join the NASA bus tour with stops at the shuttle launch pads observation tower and the Saturn V center to see a simulated lift off.
- Ride the Simulators in the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Touch a Piece of Moon Rock
- Feel Like You are Walking on the Moon in the IMAX Theatre
- Departs Orlando at approx: 8.45AM
- Arrival at AHOF (Astronaut Hall of Fame) at approx. 10:00AM
- Depart AHOF at approx. 11:15AM
- Arrive KSC Visitor Complex at approx. 11.30AM
- Depart KSC at approx. 17:45PM
- Round-trip transportation
- Fully narrated and guided orientation tour of the Visitor Complex by a Gator Tours guide.
- Kennedy Space Center NASA Bus Tour with stops at the Observation Gantry to see Saturn V exhibit area
- Unlimited access to the Visitors Complex exhibits such as IMAX spce films, rocket garden, robot scouts, universe theater, Astronaut Encounter, Exploration in the New Millennium, Early Space Exploration, Nature and Technology
- Visit to the Astronaut Hall of Fame to experience the museum and the ride simulators.
- SERVICES AT KENNEDY SPACE CENTER: Stroller and wheelchair available. Electronic Translator Systems available for hire.
- DRESS CODE: Casual, comfortable and cool.No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food or weapons allowed inside the KSC.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera, film, video recorder film is available at the gift shop.
Why trust Undercover Tourist?
Save time and money - skip the lines, our tickets are discounted, delivery is fast and free, taxes are included, no hidden fees or spam and the nicest refund policy.
Visit the new and exciting Kennedy Space Center and learn everything about our travels in space. Meet new people, leave the driving to our tour operator.
Have you been to Kennedy Space Center (Daily Tour)?
"No spam, no mailing lists! Personally identifiable information is never sold, shared or leased to any other parties"
Kennedy Space Center (Daily Tour)