Your morning's adventure will begin with a pre-flight briefing with your pilots and crew at the days inn main gate west at 6 am. This pre-flight briefing is where your pilots will introduce themselves and explain how the balloon is inflated, when to board and answer any other questions you may have. After your briefing we will step outside to launch a small helium balloon to track the wind direction and speed for the morning's flight. The pilots will then choose the launch and landing sites for your flight. We have about 25 different sites out in the Disney area and which ones we use depend on the wind direction and speed.
Next we will board our vehicles and head out for a launch site. At the launch site you will be invited to participate in the preparation and inflation of your balloon. Once the balloon is inflated and upright you will board your gateway to the heavens and prepare to take flight. Our ground crew will take your photo just before liftoff.
Once you're airborne your pilot will point out the spectacular sites of this area, from the theme parks to the orange groves and forests, to swamps absolutely untouched for thousands of years. Our flying area has many wonderful things to see.
Once we have landed and the balloons are stored away we prepare for our Traditional Champagne Toast. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available. We will then return to the Orlando Sun Resort (formerly known as Ramada Orlando Celebration Resort and Convention Center) for an all you can eat breakfast buffet. Our passengers are then presented with a Flight of Ascension certificate by their pilot.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 3-4 hrs.
- Flights are 7 days a week at Sunrise, weather permitting.
- Child tickets, ages 4-10 years, can be purchased for $95 at gate.
- Suggestions - camera, dress comfortable and wear comfortable shoes, we will be walking around in cow pastures and hay fields.
- Departure Point - Radisson Resort - 2900 Parkway Blvd, Kissimmee FL 34747. Directions: Located on HWY 192, exactly one traffic light east of Interstate 4 (Exit 64). This is Parkway Blvd. Stay straight and the Radisson Resort will be ahead.
- Passengers must call Orlando Balloon Rides the evening before for flight confirmation at this number: 407 894 5040.
- Balloons vary in capacity from 4 to 12 adults. The larger balloons are compartmentalized for increased passenger comfort and safety. What size balloon or how many balloons we take depends on how many people are scheduled that day.
- This attraction does not require shipping - your email confirmation is your proof of payment/reservation.