The Orlando Odditorium appears to be sinking into one of Florida's infamous sinkholes. For over 40 years, Robert Ripley- the modern Marco Polo and the real-life Indiana Jones- traveled the world collecting the unbelievable, the inexplicable, the one-of-a-kind.
All of it amazing and much of
in over 27 museums in 10 countries.
Additional web resource: http://www.ripleysorlando.com/
Ripley's Believe It or Not!®
8201 International Drive
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure - 0.2 miles (0.3 km)
- International Drive/Sand Lake Road - 0.2 miles (0.4 km)
- Wet 'n Wild® Orlando - 0.7 miles (1.1 km)
- Universal CityWalk - 1.3 miles (2 km)
- Islands of Adventure® - 1.3 miles (2.1 km)
- Universal Studios Florida® - 1.5 miles (2.4 km)
- Hard Rock Cafe® - 1.6 miles (2.6 km)
- Universal Orlando Resort - 1.8 miles (2.9 km)
- Aquatica - 2.7 miles (4.4 km)
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 3.2 miles (5.2 km)
- Discovery Cove® - 3.4 miles (5.5 km)
- Lake Buena Vista/Disney World - 5.8 miles (9.3 km)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-international Dr. North - 0.1 miles (0.1 km)
- Coco Key Hotel And Water Resort-orlando - 0.1 miles (0.1 km)
- Quality Inn International, A Rosen Property - 0 miles (0.1 km)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, International Drive - 0.1 miles (0.2 km)
- Quality Suites Universal Central - 0.1 miles (0.2 km)
Distances are calculated as the crow flies, and are provided as an aid in planning only.