Swim Where the Manatees Live Tickets
- tax included in all prices...
| Swim Where the Manatees Live (Sat)
|It's off to a team of professional manatee experts in Crystal River. En-route you will be provided a breakfast bags. Masks and snorkels are included for a fabulous, narrated boat tour on the picturesque Crystal River.
You are encouraged to swim and snorkel in the home of the Florida manatee while under the guidance of certified dive masters. A hot lunch is enjoyed mid day. To end your day, you'll visit Homosassa State Wildlife Park, famous throughout Florida for the rehabilitation of injured animals.
It is here you'll have the chance to see the current manatee residents at the park during an informative and entertaining feeding session with one of the park rangers. You'll also see bears, panthers, alligators and even a hippo as you explore the rest of the park.
This tour is the ultimate in nature at its best, yet exciting and informative all in one day. Remember the camera to capture those one of a kind memories.
The manatees are an endangered species and the have come to the Florida springs year-round to find shelter and food. In the winter months the manatee population can reach several hundred and during the summer the average count is 80. These are "gentle giants" in the water with no teeth. During their cruise guests may have the chance to be filmed underwater with the manatees and then purchase the video.
The afternoon is spent in Homosassa Springs State Park where a special platform under water lets guests experience the wildlife in the water in Florida including the manatees.
- Boat Ride on the Crystal River
- Swim and Snorkel with Manatees
- Homosassa State Park
- Departs Orlando at approx. 7:00AM
- Arrival at Crystal River at approx. 9:00AM
- Depart Homosassa State Park area at approx. 3:00PM
- Round-trip transportation
- Breakfast bag for journey to Crystal River
- "See the manatees" pontoon boat cruise on 5 star PADI dive regulated vehicle. - mask snorkel and fins included
- Admission to Homosassa Springs State Park
- DRESS CODE: Casual, comfortable and cool.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera, film, sunscreen, swimwear (!), beach towel, money for hire of wetsuits or videos of their swim experience.
Why trust Undercover Tourist?
Save time and money - skip the lines, our tickets are discounted, delivery is fast and free, taxes are included, no hidden fees or spam and the nicest refund policy.
Swim with Manatees and Escape into the real Florida! Meet new people, leave the driving to our tour operator.
Have you been to Swim Where the Manatees Live?
"No spam, no mailing lists! Personally identifiable information is never sold, shared or leased to any other parties"
Swim Where the Manatees Live