Today's Crowd Level:
Yellow = today is an OK day to visit Universal Studios Florida®Universal Studios Florida®
Yellow = today is an OK day to visit Universal Studios Florida®
Universal Studios Florida® Tickets - tax included in all prices...
- Choose number of Days you require at Universal Orlando Resort
- Choose Park-to-Park Access option if you want the freedom to visit both parks on the same day
|UNIVERSAL Orlando||Adult (10+)||Child (3-9)|
|[+]Universal 1-Day Base Ticket SAVE $2 off (Adult) gate price||$95.45||$89.45|
|[+]Universal 2-Day Base Ticket SAVE $21 off (Adult) gate price||$133.95||$122.95|
|[+]Universal 2-Day Base Ticket - plus extra day free SAVE $37 off 3-Day Base Ticket Adult gate price||$133.95||$122.95|
|[+]Universal 3-Day Base Ticket SAVE $23 off (Adult) gate price||$147.95||$136.95|
|[+]Universal 4-Day Base Ticket SAVE $23 off (Adult) gate price||$158.95||$146.95|
|[+]Universal 1-Day Park-to-Park Ticket SAVE $3 off (Adult) gate price||$132.45||$124.45|
|[+]Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket SAVE $25 off (Adult) gate price||$151.95||$141.95|
|[+]Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket - plus extra day free SAVE $39 off 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket Adult gate price||$151.95||$141.95|
|[+]Universal 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket SAVE $25 off (Adult) gate price||$165.95||$154.95|
|[+]Universal 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket SAVE $22 off (Adult) gate price||$177.95||$162.95|
|[+]3-Park Unlimited Ticket SAVE $32 off (Adult) gate price||$189.95||$179.95|
|Orlando FlexTicket||Adult (10+)||Child (3-9)|
|[+]Blue Man Group - Show Only - Orlando (Non Refundable) SAVE $17 off (Adult) gate price||$71.95||$26.00|
|[+]Orlando FlexTicket 2013 SAVE $30 off (Adult) gate price||$293.90||$273.95|
|[+]Orlando FlexTicket Plus 2013 SAVE $33 off (Adult) gate price||$333.95||$311.95|
|[+]Orlando FlexTicket 2014 SAVE $33 off (Adult) gate price||$306.95||$287.95|
|[+]Orlando FlexTicket Plus 2014 SAVE $27 off (Adult) gate price||$355.95||$335.95|
Go behind the scenes, beyond the screen, and jump right into the action of your favorite movies at Universal Studios®, the number one movie and TV based theme park in the world.
It's everybody's fantasy... to leap through the screen and find yourself in the middle of your favorite motion pictures. Here at Universal Studios®, YOU become the star of some of the greatest movies and TV shows ever made.
At this real, working film and TV production facility you'll find an amazing array of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions that put you right in the picture. You'll enjoy themed dining and shopping, a variety of exciting special events throughout the year, and you might even catch a real film crew at work on the backlot. From entertaining shows that take you behind the scenes of the movie-making process to state-of-the-art rides that make you part of the action, nobody brings the magic of the movies... television... and music to life like Universal Studios.
Barney® has brought along his friends Baby Bop and BJ® for a Super-Dee-Duper live sing-along, clap-along...
Rock out with the Official Universal Studios Monsters....
Run, Jump and play in this unique "mouse-eye-view" playground....
This loving tribute is a walk through the dazzling career of America's queen of comedy, Lucille...
See how top make-up artists create amazing special effects from some of Universal's most popular movies....
This outrageous show features a humorous mix of video, live animal performances and audience interaction live...
Experience Curious George Goes to Town, A new interactive playground that's a unique combination: water-based fun...
Now It's Your Turn! See if you have what it takes at the most extreme audience...
Party on Delancey St. with Jake and Elwood, the bad boys of blues....
* Allows you to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions throughout the Universal Orlando theme parks with Universal Express Plus pass! * Express Access is a separate line at each valid attraction with an average wait of only 15 minutes
1-DAY/2-PARK UNIVERSAL EXPRESS PLUS PASS
* Allows you to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions throughout the Universal Orlando theme parks with Universal Express Plus pass! * Express Access is a separate line at each valid attraction with an average wait of only 15 minutes or less.
* These passes are only valid for use on your selected date.
* Pass is valid for one (1) entry per accessible
* There are only a limited number of passes available for sale for each date.
* Universal Express Plus pass is not valid for admission to either theme park.
* The 1-Day/1-Park Passes are only valid for express access in either Universal Studios Florida® theme park OR Universal's Islands of Adventure® theme park.
* Blackout dates may apply, this is a separate pass from admission tickets and must be purchased directly from Universal Orlando.
Additional web resource: http://www.universalorlando.com/
© 2010 Lyons Partnership, L.P. The Barney name and character, related characters and the overlapping dino spots and Barney and star logos are trademarks of Lyons Partnership, L.P. Reg. U.S. Pat. & ™. Off. and other countries. Beetlejuice and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s10) Curious George ®, created by Margret and H.A. Rey, is copyrighted and trademarked by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company and used under license. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved. Fear Factor ™ & © 2010 Endemol Netherlands B.V. Fievel, Fievel's Playland ® Universal Studios/U-Drive J.V. © 2010 Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved. Nickelodeon, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. "I LOVE LUCY" ® CBS Worldwide Inc. Images of Lucille Ball & Desi Arnaz are licensed by Desilu, Too, LLC. Licensing by Unforgettable Licensing. Men In Black & Alien Attack: ™ & © 2010 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. Shrek 4-D ™ & © 2010 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. T2, Terminator ® StudioCanal S.A. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Blues Brothers © 2010 D. Aykroyd and J. Belushi Pisano. THE SIMPSONS RIDE Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. The Simpsons ™ & © 2010 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Woody Woodpecker, Winnie Woodpecker, Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster, Woody Woodpecker's KidZone ® Walter Lantz. Universal elements and all related indicia ™ & © 2010 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Studios Florida®
6000 Universal Boulevard
- Hard Rock Cafe® - 0.2 miles (0.4 km)
- Islands of Adventure® - 0.2 miles (0.4 km)
- Universal Orlando Resort - 0.3 miles (0.5 km)
- Universal CityWalk - 0.3 miles (0.5 km)
- Wet 'n Wild® Orlando - 0.9 miles (1.4 km)
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure - 1.3 miles (2.1 km)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!® - 1.5 miles (2.4 km)
- International Drive/Sand Lake Road - 1.7 miles (2.8 km)
- Aquatica - 4.1 miles (6.6 km)
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 4.7 miles (7.6 km)
- Discovery Cove® - 4.8 miles (7.8 km)
- Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort - 0.3 miles (0.4 km)
- Universal's Hard Rock Hotel - 0.4 miles (0.6 km)
- Universal's Loews Portofino Bay Hotel - 0.4 miles (0.6 km)
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Main Gate To Universal Orlando - 0.5 miles (0.8 km)
- Doubletree By Hilton At The Entrance To Universal Orlando - 0.6 miles (1 km)
Distances are calculated as the crow flies, and are provided as an aid in planning only.