Kouzzina by Cat Cora®in BoardWalk Inn
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen - and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora's time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney's BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Discover these creative and flavorful dishes, cooked to order in the Kouzzina's wood-burning grill and oak-fired ovens:
- Oak-grilled steak and pork
- Greek spinach pie (spanakopita)
- Fresh seasonal seafood
- Greek salad
And for the perfect ending to your meal, enjoy house-made Greek donuts or baklava.
For those Guests 21 years of age and older, Cat Cora's hand-selected beverage menu features her favorite cocktail recipes, including:
- Cat's "Ouzo-tini"
- Mediterranean sangria
- Greek beer and wine selection
- Plus Cat's private label wines from California
Kouzzina by Cat Cora™ is a licensed trademark of Cat Cora Productions, LLC.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.