Shutter's at Old Port Royalein Caribbean Beach Resort
|Location:||Caribbean Beach Resort|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Dinner Menu, Kids Menu|
Shutters at Old Port Royale restaurant in Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort serves up the island flavors of Caribbean cuisine with dinner dishes such as plantain-crusted red snapper, pineapple-marinated chicken, smoked prime ribs and pork ribs.
At meal's end in Shutter's, satisfy your sweet tooth with one of the seasonal desserts or with something more traditional like a key lime tart.
Caribbean Spirits at Shutters Restaurant
The tropical drinks at Shutters each cast a voodoo spell on the palate. From the Lava Colada with raspberry rum to the spicy shiraz with black plum and dark berry flavors, the drink list dances a heady rumba with the senses that's sure to please the most imaginative thirsts. Or try one of the delicious smoothies and shakes for a refreshing drink with any meal.
Surrounded by colorful shutters that open into the sunny dining room, Shutters at Old Port Royale is a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with an open kitchen and friendly service.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Caribbean Beach Resort...
Old Port Royale Food CourtShutter's at Old Port Royale