California Grillin Contemporary Resort
|Cost:||($50 plus per person)|
|Menus:||Dinner Menu, Kids Menu|
California Grill is a Signature Dining restaurant that serves award-winning gourmet dinners and sweeping views atop Disney's Contemporary Resort. Venture into this vibrant and charged atmosphere and watch the creation of culinary masterpieces in the on-stage kitchen.
Choose your view-the shimmering Seven Seas Lagoon, the enchanting Magic Kingdom theme park, the fireworks bursting over Cinderella Castle or, perhaps best of all, each other. Linger over the unforgettable vistas as you taste refined flavors influenced by the cultural melting pot of the American Pacific Coast.
The food is just as spectacular as the view. Inspired by classic cuisines from around the world, yet combined in inventive and delicious new ways, the California Grill's menu reflects the very best of California Fusion cooking.
While the menu changes regularly to utilize the freshest produce, the superb attention to detail and quality stays the same. You'll delight in such exquisite dishes as sushi, brick oven-baked flat breads, handmade Sonoma goat cheese ravioli, oak-fired filet of beef with Teriyaki barbeque sauce, oak-fired pork tenderloin and Valrhona chocolate cake; warm chocolate cake with molten center and house-made ice cream. California Grill is also a great choice for diners seeking tasty vegetarian options.
The wine list features selections from California's finest estates-updated each day to perfectly complement the food.
You'll relish living in a Golden State of mind at California Grill!
While the restaurant itself is on the 15th floor of Disney's Contemporary Resort, Guests check in at the reception desk on the hotel's 2nd floor. When your table is ready, a host or hostess will take you up to California Grill in a special express elevator.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts. Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcoholic beverages
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.