Maya Grillin Coronado Springs Resort
|Location:||Coronado Springs Resort|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Breakfast Menu, Dinner Menu, Kids Menu|
Maya Grill, in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is open for breakfast and dinner and offers a menu that pairs more traditional American fare with the exciting tastes of Nuevo Latino. Celebrate the flavors of the Latin American cultures in a spacious, majestic dining room with Spanish tiles, graceful columns and the welcoming Mayan motifs of fire, sun and water.Dinner Menu at Maya Grill
Savor a selection of seafood and poultry cooked Latin and Caribbean style. Or try the sizzling beef fired over an exhibition oak and mesquite grill. Follow your entree with one of many tempting desserts, including chocolate mousse or a spiced churro served with a scoop of coconut ice cream.Breakfast Buffet at Maya Grill
Begin your day with a hearty breakfast buffet at Maya Grill. The selection includes a mix of traditional American and Latin-influenced breakfast favorites such as egg burritos, French toast, hash browns and biscuits with gravy-something for every appetite.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.