Rainforest Cafe Animal Kingdomin Oasis, Disney's Animal Kingdom®
|Location:||Oasis inDisney's Animal Kingdom®|
|Sittings:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Lunch & Dinner Menu, Kids Menu|
Rainforest Cafe in Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park brings adventure to the lunch and dinner table with outstanding American cuisine that includes luscious salads, pasta, sandwiches, seafood, burgers and poultry dishes, as well as a variety of vegetarian selections.
Top off your dining safari with a signature dessert such as the Journey's End Sparkling Volcano, a chocolate brownie tower topped with ice cream, whipped cream and caramel and chocolate sauces-it's erupting with sweet goodness!
The Rainforest Cafe also serves breakfast with traditional favorites that include cinnamon toast lathered in fresh fruit and warm maple syrup, eggs Benedict, scrambled eggs and omelettes.
Rainforest Cafe: Where the Animals Tell Rainforest Tales
Reservations are recommended for this popular themed restaurant where animated animals recite facts about the rainforest as the sky claps with the boom of simulated thunder and sudden rainstorms. (Don't worry-you won't get wet!) Lush vegetation, banyan trees, waterfalls, trumpeting elephants and chest-pounding gorillas round out the rich jungle ambience.
Don't forget to visit the large themed gift shop after your meal to find a unique souvenir.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- For parties of 9 or more, please contact the restaurant directly at (407) 938-9100.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.