The Hollywood Brown Derbyin Hollywood Boulevard, Disney's Hollywood Studios™
|Location:||Hollywood Boulevard inDisney's Hollywood Studios™|
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Lunch &Dinner, Kids Menu, Wine List|
The Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant, open for lunch and dinner in Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park, serves contemporary American cuisine. Seasonal specialties include seafood, steak and poultry selections.
The fact that the upscale atmosphere harkens back to the Golden Age of Hollywood is no coincidence. The Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant at Walt Disney World Resort is an authentic replica of the famous Brown Derby, a longstanding Hollywood landmark and haunt for Tinseltown's biggest and brightest personalities.
"Meet me at The Derby!" could often be heard crossing the lips of celebrities. Now you can say it, too, and join the glamorous company.
The Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant redefines the concept of dining with the stars. The warm wood-paneled walls of this gourmet restaurant are adorned with caricatures of famous faces. The tradition of capturing the likenesses of luminaries began in the original Brown Derby restaurant.
Other legacies carried over to The Hollywood Brown Derby can be found on the menu with the signature dishes. The famous Brown Derby Cobb salad follows the recipe created by Bob Cobb, the owner of the historic California Brown Derby. Another Brown Derby original is the light grapefruit cake with cream cheese icing.
For an enhanced dining experience, request wine pairings with your meal for Guests 21 years of age and older. The extensive wine list also offers bottle or wines by the glass. Classic cocktails are poured tableside at The Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant.Fantasmic! Dining Package at The Hollywood Brown Derby Restaurant
When making lunch or dinner reservations for The Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant, ask for the Fantasmic! Dining Package to receive designated seating during this spectacular nighttime show at Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park. Witness up-close the heroic struggle of Mickey, as he faces Disney villains in this lavish spectacle sure to thrill the whole family. This package must be booked by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days in advance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Disney's Hollywood Studios™...
50's Prime Time CafeABC CommissaryBacklot ExpressCatalina Eddie'sFairfax FareHollywood & VineMama Melrose's Ristorante ItalianoMin and Bill's Dockside DinerPizza PlanetPlay 'n Dine at Hollywood & VineRosie's All-American CafeSci-Fi Dine-In TheaterStarring Rolls CafeStudios Catering Co.The Hollywood Brown DerbyToluca Legs Turkey Co.