Fresh Mediterranean Marketin Dolphin Resort
|Cuisines:||Casual Dining, Buffet, Mediterranean|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu|
Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort uses the freshest seasonal ingredients for its breakfast and lunch specialties. Follow the savory aromas of garlic, herbs, spices and olive oils to this lively, casual restaurant, where you'll find a feast of traditional dishes from Spain, Italy, France, Greece and Morocco.
At breakfast, enjoy made-to-order omelets, fruit and vegetable smoothies, specialty pancakes and other favorites. For lunch, choose from a la carte selections or visit the buffet stations around the dining room to savor vegetarian dishes and juicy slow-roasted meats and poultry, prepared right in front of you. And don't miss the fresh baked breads, pastries and decadent chocolate desserts at the pastry station.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Due to the popularity of our Disney table service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations. Please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to make reservations up to 180 days prior to your visit. Same-day bookings after 5:00pm may only be done at the location. Guest must contact the location directly at (407) 934-1618.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.