Shula's Steak Housein Dolphin Resort
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
Shula's Steak House, open nightly for dinner at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort, sizzles with choice cuts of the SHULA CUTŪ, including New York sirloin, porterhouse filet and filet mignon, along with an excellent selection of fresh seafood including 3-pound to 5-pound Maine lobsters.
Shula's Steak House, a Walt Disney World Signature Dining restaurant, won the Critic's Choice for Orlando's Best High-End Steak House, and is a multi-time winner of The Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence.
Shula's 48-Ounce Club in Shula's Steak House
Shula's Steak House is decorated with photos and memorabilia that celebrate the only undefeated team in NFL history, the 1972 Miami Dolphins coached by Don Shula. The menu is printed on an NFL football signed by the coach himself. One of the featured entrees in Shula's Steak House is the 48-Ounce Porterhouse. Those who finish it join Shula's 48-Ounce Club, which currently has more than 26,000 members.
The low lighting and cool ambience make Shula's Steak House a winner for a romantic dining experience.
- Location does not offer Complimentary cakes. To request a customized cake or a Kosher Meal please call (407) 934-1717 at least 4 days in advanced.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts. Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.
- For additional dining and restaurant information, or to reserve a table for 12 or more, please call (407) 934-1609. To request Private Dining Rooms please call (407) 934 1860. Parking validation available.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking. Same-day bookings after 5:00pm may only be done at the location. Guest must contact the location directly at (407) 934-1362.
- Due to the popularity of our Disney table service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations. Please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to make reservations up to 180 days prior to your visit. Same-day bookings after 5:00pm may only be done at the location. Guest must contact the location directly at (407) 934-1618.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.