Todd English's bluezooin Dolphin Resort
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Dinner Menu, Kids Menu|
Todd English's bluezoo Signature Dining restaurant at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort creates coastal gourmet dishes for dinner that primarily feature fresh seafood. Savor succulent raw or cooked shellfish, swordfish, tuna, salmon and Chilean sea bass. The menu is replete with creative veal and pork dishes for palates that are more land-bound.
Complement the meal with a vintage from the formidable wine list, as Todd English's bluezoo is a multi-time recipient of Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence. If a cocktail is more your taste, try the Maytag Martini with blue cheese-stuffed olives, or the Bellini with Prosecco sparkling wine and fresh white peach purree in a dazzling chilled flute.
Wrap up your extraordinary meal with an exquisite chocolaty or fruity dessert, such as the Maracaibo chocolate cream pudding with peanut ice cream, or warm blueberry buttermilk tart. A selection of delicious dessert wines and ports is also available.
With a menu created by internationally acclaimed chef Todd English and an exotic underwater-themed decor designed by renowned architect Jeffery Beers, you can be sure that the food and interior design in this Signature Dining restaurant are works of art!
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit. Be sure to plan ahead. Same day booking after 4pm may be done by calling location at (407) 934-1111.
- To request Private Dining Rooms, or to reserve a table for 11 or more, please call (407) 934-1717. Parking validation available.
- Location does not offer Complimentary cakes. To request a customized cake or a Kosher Meal please call (407) 934-1717 at least 4 days in advanced.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice. If applicable, a gratuity of 18% will be automatically added for parties of 6 or more.
- This dining facility does not accept Disney room charges, the Disney Dining Plan, or Disney Gift Cards.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts. Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.