Cap'n Jack's Restaurantin Marketplace, Downtown Disney® Area
|Location:||Marketplace inDowntown Disney® Area|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu, Kids Menu, Wine List|
Cap'n Jack's Restaurant offers seafood and American cuisine in a casual waterfront setting at Downtown Disney Marketplace. Dine on chef's specialties for lunch or dinner, while enjoying friendly service and a panoramic view of Buena Vista Lagoon.
Favorite dishes include seafood pasta, clam chowder, and crab cakes, as well as a variety of chicken and beef entrees. Indulge in the restaurant's lounge's signature strawberry margaritas.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- This location does offer Kosher meals, but Guests must call the chef office directly at least 24 hours in advance to place their order.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Downtown Disney® Area...
Bongos Cuban Cafe®Cap'n Jack's RestaurantCookes of DublinEarl of Sandwich®Fulton's Crab HouseGhirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate ShopHouse of Blues® Restaurant in Downtown Disney West SideParadiso 37, Street Foods of the AmericasPlanet Hollywood®Pollo CamperoPortobelloRaglan Road™ Irish Pub and RestaurantRainforest Cafe® Downtown DisneyT-REX®, A Prehistoric Family AdventureWolfgang Puck® CafeWolfgang Puck® Express-Marketplace