Bistro de Parisin World Showcase, Epcot®
|Location:||World Showcase inEpcot®|
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Prix Fix Menu, Dinner Menu|
Bistro de Paris restaurant in Epcot theme park features a focused wine list and inventive twists on traditional French dinners. The bistro is perfect place to celebrate any special occasions or just experience gourmet French cuisine in a quieter environment.
The upscale Bistro de Paris restaurant is located upstairs-one flight above the other gourmet French restaurant in the France Pavilion, Les Chefs de France. These two restaurants, along with the Boulangerie Patisserie pastry shop, share the talents of a trio of French chefs: Paul Bocuse.
The formal decor in Bistro de Paris captures the romance and elegance from turn-of-the-20th century Paris. Brass scones, milk-glass chandeliers and leaded glass adorn this quiet bistro.
a la Carte and Prix Fixe Options at Bistro de Paris
From the a la carte menu, begin your meal at Bistro de Paris with a medley of familiar French appetizers: mussel soup, Mediterranean tuna tartar. The main dishes are rich selections, such as double-cut white veal chop, rack of lamb and filet mignon. The silky chocolate souffle is a popular option for dessert.
The decadent prix fix tasting menu consists of 4-courses, and is available with or without wine pairings.
There is no children's menu at Bistro de Paris restaurant.
Bistro de Paris Wine List
Bistro de Paris boasts a magnificent wine list that features French wines from the famed regions of Alsace, Loire Valley, Southern France, Bourgogne and Bordeaux.
Bistro de Paris is one of the few Epcot restaurants located on the second story. Seating is based on first-come, first-served, but if a window-side table becomes available when you arrive, you'll have a unique vantage over Epcot theme park.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts.Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Epcot®...
Biergarten RestaurantBistro de ParisBoulangerie PatisserieCoral Reef RestaurantElectric Umbrella RestaurantFife & DrumKringla Bakeri Og KafeLa Cantina De San AngelLe Cellier SteakhouseLes Chefs de FranceLiberty InnLotus Blossom CafeNine Dragons RestaurantPrincess Storybook DiningPromenade RefreshmentsRestaurant MarrakeshRose & Crown Pub & Dining RoomSan Angel InnSommerfestSunshine Season Food FairTangierine CafeTaqueria Del LagoTeppan EdoThe Garden Grill RestaurantThe Refreshment PortTokyo DiningTutto Italia RistoranteVia NapoliYakitori HouseYorkshire County Fish Shop