Les Chefs de Francein World Showcase, Epcot®
|Location:||World Showcase inEpcot®|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu, Kids Menu, Lunch - Prix fixe 3 courses menu, Dinner - Prix fixe 3 courses menu, Wine List|
Chefs de France is a casual Brasserie/Restaurant nestled under the Eiffel Tower in the France Pavilion in Epcot theme park. Open for lunch and dinner, this highly rated restaurant features traditional French regional cuisine.
The classic food served at Chefs de France is inspired from the French Brasseries Bocuse. It is properly cooked with authentic tastes and respect for ingredients. The preparations are simple but the result is pack with flavor.
This trio of chefs is also responsible for the creations at the other (more formal) gourmet French restaurant, Bistro de Paris, which is located on the second floor above Chefs de France. The nearby pastry shop, Boulangerie Patisserie, where you can find you can find sweet treats of tarts, croissants, eclairs and more to go, is also run by this same team.
Appetizers may consist of a classic onion soup or an Alsace specialty: flat bread baked with cream fraiche, onion and bacon.
Selections and specialties at Chefs de France are created with ingredients fresh from Florida and imported from France. Appetizers may consist of escargot, or an Alsace specialty: flat bread baked with cream fraiche, onion and bacon.
Continue to the entree course where menu selections change seasonally, but may include such delicacies as roasted duck with cherries or broiled salmon with green lentils and smoked bacon. Finish your meal with the Chefs de France signature creme brulee or the famous profiteroles topped with warm chocolate.
A substantial wine list from all the regions compliments the cuisine.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking. about how we can help accommodate special dietary needs.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Epcot®...
Biergarten RestaurantBistro de ParisBoulangerie PatisserieCoral Reef RestaurantElectric Umbrella RestaurantFife & DrumKringla Bakeri Og KafeLa Cantina De San AngelLe Cellier SteakhouseLes Chefs de FranceLiberty InnLotus Blossom CafeNine Dragons RestaurantPrincess Storybook DiningPromenade RefreshmentsRestaurant MarrakeshRose & Crown Pub & Dining RoomSan Angel InnSommerfestSunshine Season Food FairTangierine CafeTaqueria Del LagoTeppan EdoThe Garden Grill RestaurantThe Refreshment PortTokyo DiningTutto Italia RistoranteVia NapoliYakitori HouseYorkshire County Fish Shop