Princess Storybook Diningin World Showcase, Epcot®
|Location:||World Showcase inEpcot®|
|Cuisines:||American, Norwegian, Character Dining|
|Sittings:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person), ($15-$29.99 per person), ($30-$49.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Character Breakfast, Character Lunch, Character Dinner, Wine List|
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, part of the Norway Pavilion within Epcot theme park World Showcase, provides a Disney Princess Storybook Dining experience in a medieval castle-themed restaurant. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall showcases American cuisine for breakfast and authentic Norwegian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Start the day with a breakfast of American favorites served family style. For lunch and dinner, take an adventurous "taste of Norway" with an impressive Norwegian buffet (koldtbord) of cold dishes and hot entrees available a la carte.
The rotating menu and buffet selections includes Mustard Glazed Salmon, Sauteed Chicken Breast, Vegetable Stuffed Pasta, and Braised Lamb and Cabbage. Or try the Scandinavian special meatball dish made of pork, beef and capers called kjottkaker. Across the koldtbord is a grand selection of prepared salads, sliced meats and cheeses. Children's menu choices are more familiar: pizza, pasta, hot dogs and grilled chicken.Princess Storybook Dining
Feel like royalty while you dine in Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. High-beamed ceilings, decorative leaded-glass windows and sweeping archways contribute to the authentic castle atmosphere.
Adding to the regal scene are the Disney Princesses, leading ladies and friends who visit diners at their tables to share a smile, give autographs and pose for pictures.
For a sweet fairytale ending to a meal at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, share tasty treats from the dessert sampler that includes Majesty Cake filled with lingonberries, Traditional Rice Cream and Cappuccino Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Epcot®...
Biergarten RestaurantBistro de ParisBoulangerie PatisserieCoral Reef RestaurantElectric Umbrella RestaurantFife & DrumKringla Bakeri Og KafeLa Cantina De San AngelLe Cellier SteakhouseLes Chefs de FranceLiberty InnLotus Blossom CafeNine Dragons RestaurantPrincess Storybook DiningPromenade RefreshmentsRestaurant MarrakeshRose & Crown Pub & Dining RoomSan Angel InnSommerfestSunshine Season Food FairTangierine CafeTaqueria Del LagoTeppan EdoThe Garden Grill RestaurantThe Refreshment PortTokyo DiningTutto Italia RistoranteVia NapoliYakitori HouseYorkshire County Fish Shop