Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revuein Fort Wilderness Resort
|Location:||Fort Wilderness Resort|
|Cuisines:||American, Dinner Show|
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is an old-fashioned dinner show that includes foot-stompin' music, nostalgic comedy and an all-you-care-to-eat dinner at Pioneer Hall in Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Get ready for good, ol' country fun!
A long-time family favorite, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is hosted in a rustic dance hall, with rousing Wild West dancing, singing, and zany vaudeville comedy. You never know what to expect from the high-spirited Claire de Lune, Johnny Ringo, Dolly Drew, Six Bits Slocum, Flora Long and Jim Handy.
As the Pioneer Hall Players perform skits and early song standards, equally sassy Cast Members serve your countrified feast. Between laughs, chow down on pails of all-you-care-to-eat American favorites like fried chicken, smoked BBQ pork ribs, seasonal vegetable, baked beans, fresh baked corn bread and strawberry shortcake. Unlimited draft beer, wine, sangria and soft drinks are included for Guests 21 years of age or older (proper ID required).
As the performance rounds out, you may be asked to join in the finale-a musical tribute to Davy Crockett. Your inner bumpkin just might emerge.
Bring your whole clan of kin folk and join the frolicking fun of this folksy extravaganza.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- Pre-payment is required. A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Guests may pick up Dinner Show tickets up to 7 days prior to show date at any Walt Disney World® Resort Guest Services Desk. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. If you chose to pick up your tickets at the show box office, please arrive 40 minutes prior to show time.
- Celebrations are acknowledged in the show.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.