1900 Park Farein Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
|Location:||Grand Floridian Resort & Spa|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
1900 Park Fare restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers breakfast and dinner buffets with American-style cuisine and menu selections that change frequently. Both buffets are hosted by popular Disney Characters who are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph.
Character Dining at 1900 Park Fare
- Supercalifragilistic Breakfast - Join Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter and other Wonderland friends for the festivities at the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast, and nibble on Mickey-shaped waffles or step up to the omelet station for custom-made concoctions.
- Wonderland Tea Party - Alice and her Wonderland friends return in the afternoon to entertain kids ages 4-12 for an hour with stories, games and cupcakes. To sip on, kids are given cups of a special "tea," (which tastes like apple juice, how curious). Pint-sized partygoers "finger paint" designs and add decorations to the tops of cupcakes and then, the best part, they eat the cakes! How sweet is that?
- Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner - In the evening, Cinderella, Prince Charming and other storybook Characters welcome Guests to the enchanting Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner buffet, where entrees may include salmon, and carved beef.
'Big Bertha' in 1900 Park Fare
Inside the large 1900 Park Fare dining room, the decor is drawn from whimsical Victorian seaside resorts. The main feature of the room is a fancifully designed fairground organ fondly referred to as Big Bertha.
Big Bertha provides musical accompaniment to meals with her multitude of instruments that include pipes, drums, a xylophone and castanets.
Come to 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to hear Big Bertha's concerts and for the chance to meet Disney Characters while dining from a bountiful buffet.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Don't be like the White Rabbit, please show up 20 minutes before tea time for the Wonderland Tea Party.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.