Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert'sin Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
|Location:||Grand Floridian Resort & Spa|
|Cost:||($100 plus per person)|
Chef's Table Dinner at Victoria & Albert's is a Signature Dining experience where you are invited to enjoy a private dinner within the kitchen of Victoria & Albert's and interact with the restaurant's head chef at the Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
A 10-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, Victoria & Albert's is the premiere restaurant at Walt Disney World Resort, blending fine contemporary American cuisine and world-renowned wine pairings from an award-winning cellar with personalized butler service and an elegant setting.
Chef's Table Dinner at Victoria & Albert's goes a step further by offering you the opportunity to go behind the scenes and dine at a special table located inside the kitchen, where you can watch and speak with the chef and staff as they prepare a 7-course meal brimming with ingredients culled fresh from the world market just for you.
During the approximate 3-hour dining experience, delight as the chef offers you culinary tidbits and tasting samples, catering the mouth-watering meal to you and your party's dietary preferences. A wait staff of 2-a butler and a maid-are on hand to tend to your every whim. And with the Royal Wine Pairing, the sommelier selects superb vintages for each portion of your unique meal.
Chef's Table Dinner at Victoria & Albert's seats only one party per evening at 5:30 p.m. Table size can accommodate up to 10 people, but reservations can be made for parties as small as 2. Reservations are required and can be made up to 180 days in advance. Guests ages 10 and up will be served. Valet Parking available at no additional cost.Note:
Dinner jacket is required for gentlemen (tie optional) and dress or pants ensemble for ladies.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- Guests ages 10 and above are invited to dine at this establishment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcoholic beverages
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DVNA or 407-939-3862 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
Note: Proper Attire may include the following
Men: Dinner jackets with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional (Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes)
Ladies: Cocktail dress, dressy pant suit, skirt/blouse or nice dress. (Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes)