Victoria & Albert'sin Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
|Location:||Grand Floridian Resort & Spa|
|Cost:||($50 plus per person)|
Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa fashions a unique menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.
A 10-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.
Amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room, sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere.
Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that make Victoria & Albert's restaurant an opulent, palate-pampering experience. Valet Parking available at no additional cost.
Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience in an adult- oriented atmosphere. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Note: Dinner jacket is required for gentlemen (tie optional) and dress or pants ensemble for ladies.
Meet the Head Chef at Victoria & Albert's Restaurant
And for an exclusive gourmet dining event with the chef of Victoria & Albert's, join the Chef's Table Dinner.
Chef's Table Dinner at Victoria & Albert's: Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa invites you to dine inside the kitchen-nightly at 5:30 p.m.-and observe and interact with the Head Chef and team.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- Guests ages 10 and above are invited to dine at this establishment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DVNA or 407-939-3862 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
Note:Proper Attire may include the following
Men: Dinner jackets with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional (Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes)
Ladies: Cocktail dress, dressy pant suit, skirt/blouse or nice dress. (Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes)