The Crystal Palacein Main Street, U.S.A., Magic KingdomŪ
|Location:||Main Street, U.S.A. inMagic KingdomŪ|
|Sittings:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu|
The Crystal Palace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Theme Park serves a buffet of American cuisine at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy Character Dining with Winnie the Pooh and friends for a willy nilly delicious good time!
Step into The Hundred Acre Wood as you enter this whimsical restaurant. Marvel at the colorful Character topiary of Winnie the Pooh and his friends Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger. The light and airy ambience fits the upbeat blustery mood, surrounded by Victorian elegance.Live On-Stage Kitchen at The Crystal Palace
Watch The Crystal Palace come to life with the sights and smells of the day's offerings as chefs prepare your fare in the live on-stage kitchen.
The breakfast buffet includes traditional favorites such as omlettes, cereals and freshly baked pastries, as well as more unique offerings such as breakfast lasagna and cheddar cheese potatoes.
For lunch and dinner, the buffet abounds with American favorites like prime rib, rotisserie chicken and Atlantic salmon, along with dishes that have a delicious hint of curry, cinnamon, mango and papaya. Desserts tempt you with the likes of red velvet cheesecake, double chocolate brownie, apple cobbler and coconut flan. Or if you prefer, indulge more deeply in the famous sundae bar.Kid's Buffet at The Crystal Palace
Nail on your tail and get over to "Pooh Corner," The Crystal Palace's separate buffet just for kids! Little ones can fill their plates with fried chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and pizza.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- Guests using wheelchairs should enter using ramp located on left.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Magic KingdomŪ...
Aloha IsleAuntie Gravitys Galactic GoodiesCasey's CornerCinderella's Royal TableColumbia Harbour HouseCosmic Ray's Starlight CafeEl Pirata y el Perico RestaurantEnchanted GroveFriars NookGolden Oak OutpostLiberty Square MarketLiberty Tree TavernMain Street BakeryMrs. Potts' CupboardPecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and CafePlaza Ice Cream ParlorScuttles LandingSleepy HollowSunshine Tree TerraceThe Crystal PalaceThe Diamond HorseshoeThe Lunching PadThe Pinocchio Village HausThe Plaza RestaurantTomorrowland Terrace StationTony's Town Square