Disney's Spirit of Aloha Showin Polynesian Resort
|Cuisines:||Polynesian, Dinner Show|
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show is an all-you-care-to-eat, family-style luau featuring hula dancing and fire knife dancers at Disney's Polynesian Resort.
Situated on the Seven Seas Lagoon, the open-air covered dining theater provides a comfortable setting for authentic music and dances, with beautiful costumes, irresistable rhythms and the show-stopping fire-knife dance! The many nations of the South Pacific unite in an evening of spellbinding magic that tells the tale of a native girl returning to her people and her traditions.
You'll almost believe you've been transplanted to the tropics as you and your loved ones share platters of authentic foods such as barbequed pork ribs, roast chicken, fresh pineapple, salad with mango poppy seed dressing garnished with Mandarin oranges, Polynesian-style rice and seasonal vegetable. Save room for the chocolate mouse volcano! (Parents of finicky little ones, fear not: There's a limited children's menu). Beer, wine and soft drinks are included for Guests 21 years of age or older (picture ID required).
Fall under the enchantment of the spirit of aloha!
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- Show Times: Seatings at 5:15 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday
- Pre-payment is required. A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Guests may pick up Dinner Show tickets up to 7 days prior to show date at any Walt Disney World® Resort Guest Services Desk. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. If you chose to pick up your tickets at the show box office, please arrive 40 minutes prior to show time.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Celebrations are acknowledged in the show.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.