'Ohanain Polynesian Resort
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
Ohana restaurant in Disney's Polynesian Resort offers a dinner menu with selections influenced by Polynesian cuisine and a Character Dining breakfast. Both meals are served family style, which makes sense since in the Hawaiian culture 'ohana means family.
The Ohana servers contribute to the festive atmosphere, as they dash between tikis and tropical greenery to bring plates of Polynesian specialties to your table. Choose from skewers roasted over an expansive 18-foot oak fire pit, such as:
- Asian Barbequed Pork Loin Skewers
- Oak Grilled Turkey Skewers
- Marinated Sirloin Steak Skewer
- Marinated Shrimp
Side dishes include stir-fried vegetables, fried dumplings, lo mein noodles and a salad starter. The full bar in 'Ohana offers select wines and tropical alcoholic drinks.
When the doors open for dinner, be welcomed to Ohana with the bellow of conch shells. Experience storytellers and coconut races, where children sweep coconuts with brooms across the hardwood floor down the center of the restaurant. The family fun continues as everyone is encouraged to play with hula hoops and dance to island music.Character Dining at 'Ohana Restaurant
'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch: Start the day with Experiment 626, or as he's known to his friends, Stitch! Lilo's here, too, to extend her Polynesian hospitality to you and your family. Join them for an American breakfast influenced by the exotic tastes of Polynesia, like Hawaiian pork sausages and Island-style potatoes, and feel like you're a part of their intergalactic 'ohana.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.