Boatwright's Dining Hallin Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
|Location:||Port Orleans Resort - Riverside|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
Boatwright's Dining Hall is a Southern, shipyard-themed casual restaurant serving dinner at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside. It's a shipbuilder's paradise parked alongside the Sassagoula River that winds through the resort.
This restored boat-construction warehouse features the large wooden hull of a fishing boat suspended from the ceiling, from which dangle rustic, rope-strung lanterns. Fantastic shipbuilding tools and artifacts adorn the high walls, while shop rags are used as napkins and tool boxes contain salt shakers. Fireplaces keep the vibe and the interior quite cozy.
This popular table-service restaurant features Southern-style cuisine as well as American dishes imbued with the South. Savory entrees such as jambalaya and blackened red snapper, and more traditional fare like prime rib, pasta with shrimp and filet mignon, grace dinner plates. Southern sides and pecan pie round out the dining experience.
A children's menu is available for dinner.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.
More restaurants in Port Orleans Resort - Riverside...
Boatwright's Dining HallRiverside Mill Food Court