Garden Grovein Swan Resort
|Sittings:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Cost:||($15-$29.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Breakfast, Kid's Breakfast, Lunch Menu, Kid's Lunch, Dinner, Kid's Dinner|
Garden Grove is a Central Park-themed eatery serving American breakfast, lunch and dinner and featuring Disney Characters at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort.
Enjoy a breakfast of favorites like oatmeal and eggs or a warm lunch while sunshine spills in from spacious windows. Or, come in the evening when dim light from old-fashioned street lamps completes the feeling of being in an evening garden.
Savor your meal while you marvel at the beautiful 25-foot oak tree that stands majestically at the restaurant's center. For the perfect family dining experience, delight in Disney Character Dining with nightly themed buffets or at breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays.
Buffet Themes at Garden Grove Restaurant
Each dinner presents a different themed buffet to delight your taste buds:
- Monday: Fisherman's Wharf
- Tuesday: Mediterranean Night
- Wednesday: Southern BBQ
- Thursday: Mediterranean Night
- Friday:Fisherman's Wharf
- Saturday: Mediterranean Night
- Sunday: Southern BBQ
- Location does not offer Complimentary cakes. To request a customized cake or a Kosher Meal please call (407) 934-1717 at least 4 days in advanced.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice. If applicable, a gratuity of 18% will be automatically added for parties of 6 or more.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- For additional dining and restaurant information, please call (407) 934-1609.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- This restaurant charges a fee for self and valet parking.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This dining facility does not accept Disney room charges, the Disney Dining Plan, or Disney Gift Cards.
- Due to the popularity of our Disney table service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations. Please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to make reservations up to 180 days prior to your visit. Same-day bookings after 5:00pm may only be done at the location. Guest must contact the location directly at (407) 934-1618.
- Two Disney Characters appear nightly, and on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Characters are subject to change without notice.