Il Mulino New York Trattoriain Swan Resort
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Dinner, Kid's Dinner|
Il Mulino New York Trattoria serves traditional Italian dinners from the Abruzzi region in Old World-meets-new ambience at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort. Pamper your palate with elegantly presented, perfectly prepared dishes that takes dining to whole new level.
An outgrowth of the original Il Mulino New York in Greenwich Village, the Florida location offers rich, authentic flavors amid brick walls, dark wood tones and rustic lighting.
Start your feast with antipasti, whether it's the complimentary antipasti with sausage and eggplant, or menu classics from prosciutto and melon to platters of ocean delicacies including oysters, clams and mussels. Among the many main courses are wood-fired pizzas, mushroom or seafood risotto, and pasta, chicken, meat and fish entrees.
Parties of 4 or more may opt for piatti per il tavolo, or family-style dining, with delectable platters of gnocchi Bolognese, pappardelle and rigatoni con funghi.
Pair a fabulous wine with your meal-the extensive wine list includes Italian varietals. And save room for decadent dolci, which includes Italian-style cheesecake, sorbets and gelato.
Not in the mood for dinner? Linger at the elegant wine bar or in the lounge and enjoy a late-afternoon or late-night cocktail. Il Mulino New York Trattoria's bar overlooks an idyllic, finely cultivated courtyard.
- Location does not offer Complimentary cakes. To request a customized cake or a Kosher Meal please call (407) 934-1717 at least 4 days in advanced.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts. Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.
- For additional dining and restaurant information, or to reserve a table for 12 or more, please call (407) 934-1609. To request Private Dining Rooms please call (407) 934 1860. Parking validation available.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking. Same-day bookings after 5:00pm may only be done at the location. Guest must contact the location directly at (407) 934-1362.
- Due to the popularity of our Disney table service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations. Please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to make reservations up to 180 days prior to your visit. Same-day bookings after 5:00pm may only be done at the location. Guest must contact the location directly at (407) 934-1618.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.