Artist Pointin Wilderness Lodge (The Villas)
|Location:||Wilderness Lodge (The Villas)|
|Cost:||($30-$49.99 per person)|
|Menus:||Dinner Menu, Kids Menu|
Artist Point restaurant in Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort draws inspiration from the sprawling dining rooms found in National Park lodges across the Pacific Northwest region that encompasses Washington State, Oregon and British Columbia.
Artist Point serves specialties from the Pacific Northwest where the focus is on seafood, sirloins and game. Though menu options change seasonally, the kitchen's signature dish is a cedar plank-roasted salmon. For dessert, the chef's special creation is an Artist Point cobbler: seasonal berries and house-made black raspberry ice cream.
The comprehensive, award-winning Artist Point wine list contains 131 selections exclusively from Washington State, Oregon and the Greater Pacific Northwest wineries. Wines are available by the glass, bottle or as part of the dinner and wine pairing for Guests 21 years of age or older. If sampling is your style, take a tour across the Port Wine or Ice Wine selections.
Grand Food, Grand Views at Artist Point Restaurant
The rustically elegant Artist Point offers a relaxed and warm atmosphere where the spirit and romance of the American frontier is captured in beautiful murals and paintings.
Ornate iron lanterns are suspended from tremendous timber columns. Immense windows frame stunning views of the Resort's Bay Lake and Silver Creek Falls.
Eat in the dramatic indoor dining room, or during pleasant weather, retreat to the outdoor terrace to take in the spectacular landscape views of Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Menu items and prices subject to change without notice.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts. Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Price range based on average Guest check, not including alcohol, tax and tip.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit.