Where to Stay in Orlando
Whether you choose a hotel on Disney World property or one close by, there are more places to stay in Orlando than there are flies in a swamp.
We offer reservations, maps and reviews for most of the Walt Disney World® Resort properties listed below. Simply click the link and explore or make your Orlando hotel reservation today.
I've also listed some of the main reasons the Frog Family stays on property toward the bottom of the page.Magic Kingdom®:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort - Deluxe Villa, Sleeps 8
- Disney's Contemporary Resort - Deluxe
- Ft Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - Deluxe
- Disney's Polynesian Resort - Deluxe
- The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort - Moderate, Sleeps 6
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Deluxe
- Villas At Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Deluxe Villa, Sleeps 8
- Disney's Beach Club Resort - Deluxe
- Disney's Beach Club Villas - Deluxe Villa, Sleeps 8
- Disney's Boardwalk Inn - Deluxe
- Disney's Boardwalk Villas - Deluxe Villa, Sleeps 8
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - Moderate
- Dolphin Resort - Deluxe (not owned and operated by Walt Disney World® Resort
- Disney's Pop Century Resort - Value
- Swan Resort - Deluxe (not owned and operated by Walt Disney World® Resort
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Deluxe
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort - Value
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort - Value
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort - Value, Sleeps up to 6*
- *The All-Star Music Resort family suites, which sleep up to 6 Guests, have a separate bedroom, pull-out sofas in the living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Deluxe
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo Village - Deluxe Villa
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village - Deluxe Villa, Sleeps 8
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - Moderate
- Disney's Old Key West Resort - Deluxe Villa, Sleeps 8
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside - Moderate
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter - Moderate
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - Deluxe Villa
- The regular one or two bedroom villas sleep up to 8 people.
- The stand alone 'Treehouse Villas' sleep up to 9 people.
These hotels are in the Downtown Disney® Area (on Disney property), but are not owned or operated by Walt Disney World.
- The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
- Doubletree Guest Suites
- Holiday Inn In The Walt Disney World Resort
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- Regal Sun Resort
- Royal Plaza
- Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
If you are interested in staying nearby the Walt Disney World® Resort but not on property you should look at hotels in Lake Buena Vista &some hotels in the western part of Kissimmee/Vineland Road.
Why choose a Walt Disney Disney World® owned and operated Resort Hotel?
- Disney Experience - you are immersed in the Disney Experience for your whole stay, not just while in the parks.
- Key to the World Card - you receive one card at check-in. One card for all your needs and less things to get lost.
- add your park tickets to it (yes you can add our Disney tickets to your resort key, just see the concierge desk).
- room key
- dining package (if purchased)
- the ability to pay/charge for many things including meals, shopping throughout Walt Disney World® Resort.
- you can have packages or souvenirs purchased throughout Walt Disney World® Resort delivered directly to your hotel. Present your Card at the time of purchase and your package will arrive at your hotel the very same day.
- Free Parking - at the Disney Resort Hotel and the Disney Theme Parks.
- Free Walt Disney World® transportation
- Disney Channels - in your room.
- Affordable Convenience - less stress and more relaxation.
- Extended Theme Park hours - Extra Magic Hours, offers you the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks- above and beyond the standard operating schedule- at no extra charge. Valid Theme Park admission and Resort I.D. are required.
- Complimentary Airport Transportation - service with Disney's Magical Express® Transportation, offers free roundtrip airport transportation and baggage delivery to and from Orlando International Airport for you if staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel.
- Complimentary Transportation - throughout Walt Disney World® Resort - via bus, boat or monorail.
- Disney Dining Plan - up to 30% dining savings per adult in your party by purchasing a Disney Dining Plan as part of your Magic Your Way Package. You can choose from over 100 select restaurants throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort!
- Golf Clubs Rental - if staying on a disney property you will enjoy complimentary Titleist and Cobra club rental when you purchase a full round of golf at any of the 4 Disney Championship Golf Courses.
- *Some benefits are also available to Guests staying at the Walt Disney World Swan, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and select Downtown Disney Area hotels. These hotels are not owned or operated by Walt Disney World, even though they are on Disney property.
Requests in Disney World
- Cribs - all resorts offer them free of charge for children under 3.
- Refrigerator - $10 per night at Value resorts and free at Moderate, Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts. Some resorts have partial or full kitchens too.
- Add your Park Tickets to your room key (yes you can add our Disney tickets to your resort key, just see the concierge desk).
Hotels on Universal Orlando® property
We offer reservations, maps &reviews for all of the Universal Studios Florida® &Islands of Adventure® properties listed below.
Simply click the link and explore or make your reservation today. You may also explore all the hotels in Orlando.Universal Orlando®:
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Portofino Bay Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort
If you are interested in staying nearby the Universal Orlando® Resort but not on property you should look at hotels in International Drive/Sand Lake Road.
Why choose a Universal Orlando® Resort?
- Skip the Regular Theme Park Lines - stay in an on-site hotel (Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel) and skip the lines at both parks with free Universal ExpressSM ride access (restrictions apply). It is the fastest way to ride - enjoy access all day long, as often as you'd like, by showing your hotel room key card at each express entrance.
- Charge Purchases to Your Room - Use your hotel room key card to charge food and merchandise at Universal Orlando locations where credit cards are accepted.
- Complimentary Package Delivery - Have your shopping bought throughout Universal Orlando delivered directly to your on-site hotel room.
- Priority Restaurant Seating - Enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants.
- Complimentary On-Site Transportation - Ride the convenient water taxis along the waterways or the shuttle bus directly to both theme parks and CityWalk. Take the complimentary shuttle to nearby SeaWorld® Orlando or Wet 'n Wild® Orlando waterpark.
- Save on Merchandise & Food - 15% off* merchandise on purchases over $50 at select locations in Universal Studios® and Universal's Islands of Adventure®. 15% off* food and non-alcoholic beverages at select locations in Universal Studios® and Universal's Islands of Adventure®. 10% off* food and non-alcoholic beverages at select Universal CityWalk® venues.
- Golf - Universal Orlando® benefits also available. Call 407-503-3097 for details.
*Not Valid with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Benefits subject to change without notice. Discounts exclude film, batteries, candy, tobacco, sundries, and media. Jimmy Buffet’s® Margaritaville® Jimmy Buffett. Universal elements and all related indicia ® &©2010 Universal Studios. ©2010 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
Requests in Universal Orlando
- Cribs & Rollaways - Cribs are complimentary. Rollaways are available through Star Service Hotline. The fee for rollaway is $25 per day, plus 12.5% sales tax. Available on a first come, first served basis. Only one rollaway is allowed per room.
- Microwaves & Refrigerators - The fee for a Microwaves and Refrigerators are $15 each per day, plus 12.5% sales tax. Available on a first come, first served basis. Only one Microwave and Refrigerator is allowed per room and are available through Star Service Hotline.
- Leap's Crowd Calendar
Expected crowds, park hours & more
- When to Visit
Special events, packing & seasonal travel
- Which Ticket
Choosing the best ticket, Orlando attractions
- Where to Stay
On or off-site considerations, reservations
- How to Get Here
Air travel, car rental, driving info
- What to Eat
Restaurants, menus, character dining, ADRs
- On Vacation
Skip the Lines, family travel, park tips
- What to Do
Frog TOURS, rides, shows & parades
- Moving Around
Parking, resort transportation, directions
- After Your Trip
Fun stuff, keep in touch, videos