- Wait Times - skip the rides that with the longest wait times
Universal Orlandotheme parks, entertainment and more by the Frog Family
The Universal Orlando® Resort is located approx. 9 miles southwest of Orlando, Florida with over 840 acres of fun!
It offers 2 theme parks (Universal Studios Florida®, Islands of Adventure®), Shopping/Entertainment area Universal Citywalk® & 3 on-site hotels (Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel) & more than 50 Restaurants.
Theme Parks (2)
Each Theme Park offers attractions (rides + shows), characters, dining, shopping.
Like this? You will love our APPS!
- Which park today?
Choose the best day of week to visit each park (Green = best overall experience)
- Arrive at the park early - rope drop
- Have a plan
- Arrive at the Theme Park early. Which Park Today?.
- Visit the biggest/popular attractions (with shortest duration) earlier.
- Eat lunch early
- Leave the park early afternoon, relax at your hotel. Re-enter the park in the evening, as tired families are leaving!
Skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions throughout the theme parks with a Universal Express Pass!
Guests of each Loews Hotel at Universal Orlando® Resort enjoy UNIVERSAL EXPRESS ride access, which lets you Skip the Regular Lines at participating rides and attractions in both Universal the parks.
A FREE* BENEFIT WORTH AT LEAST $87 per Person, per Day.
Not staying at a Universal Orlando® Resort? You can buy an Express Plus Pass at the resort!