Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
- It’s the most magical time of the year! The holidays have officially arrived at Disneyland Resort! From Nov. 10, 2023, to Jan. 7, 2024, bask in the Christmas spirit with many merry activities throughout both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park — including trying festive eats, meeting characters dressed in their holiday-best and seasonal entertainment such as World of Color — Season of Light and A Christmas Fantasy Parade.
- On Nov. 22, guests at EPCOT will have the opportunity to experience a dazzling debut! A new Spaceship Earth lighting show will feature the song "I'm a Star" from the new Disney animated film, "Wish." Also, be on the lookout for a Valentino popcorn bucket and a Wish Star sipper at Disneyland Resort (starting Nov. 22) and Walt Disney World (coming soon)!
- In fall 2024, LEGOLAND Florida Resort welcomes a new swimming addition to its parks, a brand-new SEA LIFE resort! Encounter fascinating marine life, learn all about oceanic exploration and engage with interactive exhibits, all in one spot! Guests at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort can also experience a state-of-the-art LEGO Ferrari Build & Race Experience opening in spring 2024. Fire up a life-sized LEGO Ferrari, and test a custom car creation in this new interactive attraction!
- From Nov. 24 to Dec. 30, taste the Christmas cheer in every bite during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays! This multicultural holiday celebration will feature jolly delights from around the globe. Enjoy returning favorite dishes such as the Beef Bourguignon with crushed potatoes from Yukon Holiday Kitchen or the Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl from Bavaria Holiday Kitchen, as well as new innovations — including the Smoked Salmon Potato Latke from L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen. Plenty of festive desserts and drinks are also available during this wondrous holiday festival.
- Soak up new details about Disney’s Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, Disney Cruise Line’s newest, unique vacation retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Starting in the summer of 2024, discover the rich history of Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture of the island by visiting the colorful Mabrika Cove, indulging in family-centric entertainment at Triton's Trumpet Stage and more. Adult guests can also enjoy a private oasis known as Serenity Bay, exclusively for those 18 and older.
That's it for theme park news this week.