Update: We're very happy to reveal the winner of the August Undercover Tourist of the Month Contest is Andrea Fischer. You can read her winning review here. Be sure to check out our September Undercover Tourist of the Month Contest, where you have a chance to win a $250 credit.
First, I want to give a big Frog Family thank you to all of you who participated in our very first Undercover Tourist of the Month contest. We were quite taken aback by the number of fans who provided tips, thoughtful comments and a high level of engagement on the Undercover Tourist blog, and our official Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages. We will be announcing the winner of that contest in few days!
In the meantime, we wanted to kick off August's Undercover Tourist of the Month Contest, wherein "Trusted Tourists" like yourselves can share your expertise on the Orlando theme parks. To enter this month's giveaway, we're asking for guest reviews from one of the rides, shows, hotels or restaurants at the Orlando theme parks. You could, for example, provide your thoughts about the new Transformers: The Ride 3D at Universal Studios or your stay at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. Or you could share your experiences at SeaWorld Orlando's Shamu Rocks show or a character breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. It's up to you! This is your chance to highlight a memorable experience you've had at the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando or the other area theme parks. One lucky reviewer will be chosen to receive a $250 credit on our site!
To enter: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your review (300-700 words) in the body of the email along with a photo from your trip if you have it.
The Rules for Publication:
1. Your contribution has to be genuinely useful to our readers, and should be related to Disney or the Orlando theme parks.
2. It must be original content, not someone else’s work.
3. Any image or video must be original content.
4. No affiliate links within post content will be accepted.
5. It should not include any offensive content, such as hate speech, obscenity or defamation.
6. We reserve the right to reject any contribution at our sole discretion.
7. We reserve the right to edit your contribution.
8. If selected for publication, we reserve the right to decide when we will use your contribution, and we may hold it for weeks or even months to better fit with other topics.
9) We suggest inclusion of links to other articles or pages on Undercovertourist.com to enhance your blog submission as a resource.
When Contributing, You Agree to These Legal Terms:
1. We retain the ownership of your contribution.
2. You represent that you are the author of your contribution.
3. You represent that your contribution doesn’t violate the rights of any third parties.
4. If your contribution includes names, photos, or other identifying information about other persons, you represent that you have their permission to include this information. If requested, you agree to provide a release from them (we will provide the release form).
We're so very excited to read about your experiences and we can't wait to share them!