NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: Undercover Tourist’s “California Dreamin’ Family Vacation” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of InsiderGuide, LLC dba Undercover Tourist (“Sponsor”), Disney Destinations, LLC (“Disney”), Gleam, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE AND IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
2. Sponsor: InsiderGuide, LLC dba Undercover Tourist, 642 Carswell Ave, Holly Hill, FL 32117.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins on May 14, 2018, at 9 a.m. CST and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on May 27, 2018, (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter The Sweepstakes: Go to https://www.undercovertourist.com/sweepstakes (the “Website”) and follow the instructions. Some optional entry options require you to have a YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook account. If you do not have one, you must create one. After you have successfully created your required account, follow the instructions on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes.
In order to be eligible as a potential winner, an entrant must provide a valid email address. For additional entries, potential winners can do one or all of the following (each action receives one additional entry):
A Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UndercoverTourist/
B View one of our recent posts on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UndercoverTourist/posts/1949987355014262
C Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ThemeParkFrog
D Retweet the required message on Twitter https://twitter.com/ThemeParkFrog/status/997220723914616832
E Subscribe to our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/undercovertourist
F Watch one of our YouTube videos on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x08DKHLbxHY
G Make a comment on one of our YouTube videos on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x08DKHLbxHY
H Visit us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/themeparkfrog/
I Visit us on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/themeparkfrog/
J Opt-in to the Undercover Tourist Newsletter
K Visit our blog at https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/
L Make a comment on the designated blog post at https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/tips-using-stroller-disneyland/
M Download our Orlando Wait Times App in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disney-world-maps-wait-times-touring-plans-free/id385303379
N Refer-A-Friend – send a promotional Sweepstakes email from Undercover Tourist to another valid email address(es) (up to 10 entries)
5. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive three (3) night accommodations at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel (standard room) for up to four (4) people (based on quadruple occupancy), valued at $500.00 + tax per night. The total for three nights is $1,500.00 (tax included); four (4)-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets for up to four (4) people, valued at $1,420.00; up to four (4) round trip ground transfers for the group between the Arrival Airport and the Disneyland® Resort Hotel premises (ground transportation provider to be selected by Disney in its sole and absolute discretion), totaling $128 for a party of four (4).
Blackout dates may apply. Any additional upgrades, additional nights, or other add-ons will be the responsibility of the winner. The Fair Market Value of the Prize is Three Thousand Forty-Eight and 00/100 Dollars ($3,048.00). Travel must occur between June 1, 2018 and May 30, 2019 or the Prize will be forfeited. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Lodging reservations must be made at least 45 days prior to planned arrival. Lodging is subject to availability, certain restrictions, black-out dates and the Disney’s approval, and must be completed by May 31, 2019. Disney is not responsible for prize use or utility. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than three (3) guests or no guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. If Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel.
6. Random Drawing: One (1) prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 5/28/2018 from among all eligible entries received in the Promotion by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding.
7. Winner Notification. Potential winner will be notified after the random drawing has occurred by the email provided upon entering. Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) (the “Prize Acceptance Documents”) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within two (2) business days after selection. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
8. Redemption Details: Upon receipt of signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, the verified Winner will receive the prize certificates with instructions to contact a representative of Disneyland Resort™ to redeem the Prize. The Disneyland Resort™ representative will assist the Winner in making the necessary reservations.
10. Publicity Rights: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, photos and/or likenesses, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law.
11. Release: By acceptance of a Prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Sweepstakes or Prize-related activity.
12. Dispute Resolution: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
13. General: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules or in the Pinterest Terms. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in all jurisdictions other than the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law.
14. WINNERS LIST: To learn who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 5/1/18 to: “California Dreamin’ Family Vacation” Winners List, 301 Camp Craft Rd., Suite 250, West Lake Hills, TX 78746.
This Sweepstakes is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Disneyland Resort™, Gleam, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. All actions relating to the opening and administration of Disneyland Resort™, Gleam, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter membership accounts are solely in Disneyland Resort™, Gleam, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram’s, Pinterest’s and Twitter’s, and not Sponsor’s, discretion and determination.
These “California Dreamin’ Family Vacation” Official Rules may not be republished or reprinted in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Undercover Tourist.
Copyright 2018 Undercover Tourist. All rights reserved.