No matter how long you've been gone, where you've been or the amazing things you've done on your family vacation, nothing seems to make coming home after your tip fun. Yeah, we hate the last day of vacation too. I know I for one get as moody as Tad and Lily when I have to come back to the real world. Unpacking, doing laundry, working? Ugh! Coming home after your trip is almost as much work as planning the family vacation in the first place.
But after taking more than a few family vacations, we've at least got some tips that can help you ease back into everyday life after your trip, whether you're coming home from Disney or another destination. Yes, they take some work and planning ahead of your trip, but isn't that what you're here for?!
Here are some fun things to do until the next time you Skip the Lines with Undercover Tourist.
- Start planning the next trip!
- Keep In Touch with the Frog Family
- Relive Your Experience
- Fun Stuff to Read Before You Start Planning the Next Trip
- Top 10 Signs You’re a “Disney Mom”
- Top 10 Signs You’re a “Disney Dad”
- Little Things to Love About Disney
- The 5 Stages of a Disney Vacation and How to Beat the Disney Blues
- A Disney Trip…By the Numbers
- Meltdown Moments
- Broken Sunglasses, Park Maps & Other Stuff at the Bottom of Your Backpack
- Theme Park “People Peeves”
- Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, Oh My!
- Walt Disney Quotes
How do you ease back into your routine after your trip? Share in comments below! You’ll find more planning information in our Orlando Planning Guide.