in the wake of Hurricane Irma, the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, LEGOLAND Florida Resort and other Orlando-area attractions are working to return to normal operations. Several closures and cancellations are still in effect. All times are EST.
If you have questions about your reservations or orders through Undercover Tourist, please contact our customer service team directly at 1-800-846-1302 or by email.
Walt Disney World Resort
Walt Disney World’s theme parks and Disney Springs have reopened. All Disney resorts have returned to normal operations, with the exception of Disney's Fort Wilderness and Disney's Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas. While Disney's Typhoon Lagoon is open, Blizzard Beach Lagoon will be closed on Sep. 15.
Walt Disney World official latest updates and more details on Hurricane Irma.
Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Orlando Resort official updates on Hurricane Irma.
- Normal operations have resumed.
SeaWorld Orlando & Busch Gardens Tampa
SeaWorld Orlando official updates on Hurricane Irma.
- SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Discovery Cove and Busch Gardens Tampa have reopened.
- Adventure Island is running on a weekends-only schedule. A reopening date will be announced soon.
LEGOLAND Resort Florida
LEGOLAND Florida Resort official updates on Hurricane Irma.
- LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park has reopened.
- LEGOLAND Water Park is expected to reopen Saturday, Sept. 16.
View a full list of Orlando area Hurricane Irma closures and cancellations from the Orlando Sentinel.