Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
- Eager for some spooky fun? The beloved Oogie Boogie Bash takes over Disney California Adventure Park this Halloween. Ticket sales for this special fall celebration resume July 11, 2023, no earlier than 9 a.m. PT. At this Halloween bash, guests can gather some ghoulish goodies, catch characters in colorful costumes and plot alongside popular Disney villains — all after dusk!
- Over at Walt Disney World Resort, tickets are now on sale for the returning Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom and the all-new Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney's Hollywood Studios. You can even get discount special event tickets from your favorite frogs — start planning now, so you don't miss your chance to go!
- This month, rock on with the star-studded musical lineup at the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival! Catering to every taste, the festival's Eat to the Beat Concert Series recently welcomed more musical acts to its summer lineup. Some of these new acts include The Bacon Brothers (with Kevin Bacon), Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart and Phillip Phillips.
- The monsters are taking over LEGOLAND Florida this fall! From Sept. 16 to Oct. 29, 2023, the park’s Brick-or-Treat Halloween celebration will include all-new fun, as well as the return of Monster Party on select Saturdays and Sundays. Enjoy more candy, characters, colors and cool surprises than ever before. Don't froget to boo-gie down on the Dragon Party Coaster!
- In anticipation of the new attraction, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure — coming to both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in 2024 — Princess Tiana is showing off her brand-new outfit that will be featured during the ride. She's sporting a jacket, pants and boots, accessorized with a cute bowler hat and bandana. We hope she'll eventually greet guests in her adventure outfit too!
- Shhhhh … the Universal Secret Menu, created with Coca-Cola, is back at both Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood! For a limited time, guests can taste refreshing, new specialty beverages at secret locations throughout the parks — available only on select Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. Look out for the Secret Menu QR code throughout the park to learn all of the secrets of how and where to get these unique drinks.
- Summer just got longer at Knott's Soak City! Hang on to your swimsuits and hop over to this splashin' waterpark for extended dates of swimmin' fun this summer. Knott's Soak City, which first opened for the season on May 20, will now remain open through Oct. 1, 2023. This will offer guests the opportunity to beat the heat by visiting the park extra weekends in September.
That’s it for the theme park news this week! Have a great weekend.