Hip, hop, hooray! 2020 tickets for Walt Disney World Resort are now available for purchase! After a tadbit of a pause while Disney World rolled out its new reservation system in preparation for the parks to reopen this week, 2020 Disney World theme park tickets and hotel reservations are back! For the remainder of 2020, only Theme Park Base Tickets will be available to guests due to attendance limitations. Feel like hoppin'? Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets with the Park Hopper Option are on sale for 2021! And of course, your favorite frogs can help you save some green when purchasing through us, no matter when you'd like to visit! Ready to jump back into the magic? Here's your ticket!
2020 Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets
- 1-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket Ticket (save up to $7)
- 2-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket Ticket (save up to $14)
- 3-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket (save up to $37)
- 4-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket (save up to $45)
- 5-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket (save up to $47)
- 6-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket (save up to $47)
- 7-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket (save up to $48)
How to Reserve Your Disney Park Pass
Disney is managing attendance through a new theme park reservation system, called Disney Park Pass, that will require all guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. Each member in your party ages 3 and up is required to have a park reservation and valid admission for the same park, on the same date. We’ve made it easy to see park availability, so you can purchase tickets for the dates you want with no surprises! Here is how to make a Disney Park Pass reservation with a new Disney ticket:
- Confirm Disney Park Pass availability on our ticket calendar or on the official Disney availability calendar.
- Pick a start date for your trip. The usage window cannot have any "unavailable" days. For example, a 5-day ticket has an eight-day usage window. All eight days have to be available, or you will not be able to complete the purchase.
- After purchase, link your ticket to My Disney Experience. We will be emailing your E-Ticket numbers or physical ticket numbers (in advance of mailing), so that you can link them right away.
- Make a Disney Pass reservation immediately after linking your tickets to My Disney Experience for park admission on your selected dates!
- To access a theme park, you'll need both valid park admission and a Disney Park Pass reservation for the same date.
- Linking your Undercover Tourist ticket to My Disney Experience, or the Disney Park Pass system, does not void our return policy.
- 2021 Disney World Theme Park tickets and hotel reservations are also available for purchase!
- Walt Disney World Resort is reopening soon! Magic Kingdom Park and Disney's Animal Kingdom will open to guests July 11, and EPCOT and Disney's Hollywood Studios will follow July 15. You can see exactly which attractions and experiences will be open during this initial reopening phase here.
We hope this post helps as you get ready to buy your Walt Disney World tickets. Have questions? We're here to help! Drop us a line in comment below!