NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: Undercover Tourist’s “Hopping into Southern California” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of InsiderGuide.com, LC dba Undercover Tourist, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: InsiderGuide.com, LC dba Undercover Tourist, 642 Carswell Ave, Holly Hill, FL 32117.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins on August 12, 2014 at 9 a.m. CST and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on August 26, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter The Sweepstakes: Go to https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/ (the “Website”) and follow the instructions. You must have a Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account to enter. If you do not have one, you must create one. After you have successfully created your required account, follow the instructions on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes.
In order to be eligible as a potential winner, an entrant must do one of the following:
A. Facebook Option 1: An entrant must take an original photo and include the wording, “#HappyFace #UndercoverTourist is now #HoppingIntoSouthernCalifornia” within the photo. Additionally, they must post the required photo on the Undercover Tourist Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/undercovertourist) and include “#HappyFace #UndercoverTourist is now #HoppingIntoSouthernCalifornia. Enter the big giveaway! https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/” as the photo caption. They then must also fill out the form located on the GIVEAWAY tab on the Facebook page.
B. Facebook Option 2: An entrant must post this photo (https://cache.undercovertourist.com/blog/2014/08/happyface.jpg) and message on your Facebook profile: 'I just entered to win $850 worth of California attraction tickets from Undercover Tourist! #HappyFace" Then visit the Giveaway tab on our Facebook page and leave your email address so we know how to contact you.
C. Twitter Option: An entrant must tweet this message on Twitter: "Enter to win $850 of California attraction tickets w/ #UndercoverTourist! #HoppingIntoSouthernCalifornia #HappyFace http://ht.ly/ArExL"
D. Instagram Option: An entrant must post this photo (https://cache.undercovertourist.com/blog/2014/08/happyface.jpg) on Instagram using this caption: "I just entered to win $850 worth of California attraction tickets from Undercover Tourist. #HoppingIntoSouthernCalifornia”
5. Limitation on the Number of Entries: Limit 4 entries per person. Additional entries will be disqualified. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
6. Prizes: 4 tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood, 4 tickets to SeaWorld San Diego and 4 tickets on a San Diego Harbor Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure (Two Hour) (total retail value approx. $850).
7. Random Drawing: One (1) Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about08/30/2014 from among all eligible entries received in the Promotion by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. The means of winner notification is dependent on the means of entering. If entering through Facebook, winner will be contacted through the email provided. If entering through Twitter or Instagram, winner will be contacted as a direct message through Twitter or Instagram, respectively.
8. Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified after the random drawing has occurred. Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) (the “Prize Acceptance Documents”) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within 2 business days after selection. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
10. Publicity Rights: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, photos and/or likenesses, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law.
11. Release: By acceptance of a Prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Sweepstakes or Prize-related activity.
12. Dispute Resolution: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
13. General: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules or in the Pinterest Terms. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in all jurisdictions other than the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law.
14. WINNERS LIST: To learn who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 1/30/15 to: “Hopping into Southern California Sweepstakes” Winners List, 301 Camp Craft Rd., Suite 250, West Lake Hills, TX 78746.
This Sweepstakes is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. All actions relating to the opening and administration of Instagram, Facebook or Twitter membership accounts are solely in Instagram’s, Facebook’s and Twitter’s, and not Sponsor’s, discretion and determination.
These “Hopping Into Southern California” Official Rules may not be republished or reprinted in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Undercover Tourist.
Copyright 2014 Undercover Tourist. All rights reserved.