Mommy Frog's Note: We have been absolutely overwhelmed by the number of Top 5 Lists submitted by all of you for the month of September, since, as you know, one lucky entrant to our Undercover Tourist of the Month Contest will win a $250 credit (and it's not too late to enter)! We've enjoyed reading through the submissions so far, and we plan to share some of them with you over the coming weeks and months. Today's Top 5 List comes from Matt Honea.
Here is My Top 5 List to enter the Undercover Tourist Contest for September!
It seems like a difficult thing to narrow down, however, I should be somewhat of an expert, having 3 princesses of my own! So here it is, they're favorites! I'm sure these attractions are the favorites of many princesses around the world!
The Top 5 Attractions at Magic Kingdom for Princesses 6 and Under:
5. Splash Mountain - As soon as my middle princess was tall enough to ride this, it became her immediate favorite. We were on it again four more times in a row, loving every dip and splash!
4. Mad Tea Party - While Mom doesn't particularly love this ride, Dad and the princesses think it's grand to spin, spin, spin as fast as you can and watch the swirling magical lights of Fantasyland pass by.
3. Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor - It may seem strange that such nobility would put this on their top 5 list, however, princesses of all ages enjoy a great laugh, which will most certainly be had during this show!
2. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - We cannot pass by this fairytale ride without visiting it! There is something for everyone; the classic storybook pages, breezes blowing while Pooh is humming and bees are buzzing, and even a couple bounces with Tigger along the way. We love this ride, a definite princess favorite.
1. Dumbo The Flying Elephant - It all begins with the amazingly clever new queue and its wonderful circus attractions that distract you from the passage of time. Any line that makes you almost not want to get ON the ride is brilliant! My princesses can't get enough of Dumbo!