Mommy Frog usually likes to write the Making Every Day Magical posts, but this time it's my turn! One of my favorite things to do when I'm not at the Walt Disney World Resort is to reminisce about all the fun I had while I was there. Maybe that's why I spend so much time on the Frog Family's YouTube Channel editing the videos I shot and interacting with all of the YouTube subscribers (that and it's a good distraction from homework ;-)).
Anyway, Lily and I came up with this cool Disney question game that we like to play when we're sitting around with nothing to do (it's great for road trips, or even when you find yourself in a long line at Disney World). The game is really simple, you just make up a Disney-related question that starts off with "If you could be ..." and let every person in your group answer. Here are a few suggestions ...
... If you could be a cast member at Disney, which job would you have?
... If you could be on any Disney ride right now, which would it be?
... If you could be any Disney character, who would it be?
We started playing the game one night at dinner, and now we can't really have a Frog Family dinner without playing it. Of course, my favorite part is when I get to explain why I chose a certain answer.
Yesterday, we asked our friends on Facebook the first question listed above, and here is what they had to say:
- Ami Champlain: Oh goodness so many fun options! The beginning of Peter Pan so I could sprinkle fairy dust before Peter says "And away we go!" We thought that was awesome. Front desk in one of the resorts, they are all so lovely and fun. Mary Poppins or Snow White, I have the coloring for it lol. I would love to be near Main Street doing absolutely anything though, it's my favorite place in the world! Everything there is just gorgeous, I don't know whether to smile or cry with joy every time I see Main Street!
- Valerie D'Alimonte: Selling ice cream out of a cart at the end if Main Street so I can see all the Castle stage shows, parades, & fireworks!
- Keith Pomeraning: Work the front turnstiles in the early AM. When you get your opening prep done, you can talk with folks waiting to enter and try to set the magical tone for the day.
- Donna Greer Hood: when I am at retirement age, I want to be a fairy godmother.
- Debbie Blume Knapp: My husband wants to captain a boat. I just want to be able to see the kids faces light up and make their time at Disney as magical as possible.
You can read all of the responses here. As for me, my dream Disney job would be a Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet cast member since it's my favorite ride. I would always get to the park early and hang out late just so I could ride it (while shooting video, of course)!
If you could be a cast member at Disney, which job would you have? Add your own answers on Facebook or in comments below!
Related: Have You Thanked a Disney Cast Member Lately?