Are you ready for the 2023-2024 NCAA Football season? With 133 college football teams all competing to take home the trophy this year, there's sure to be plenty of action. If you’re looking to experience this historic season firsthand, unlock great savings and purchase 2023-24 NCAA Football tickets through Undercover Tourist!
NCAA Football 2023-24 Schedule — Highlights
The 154th season of college football is nearly here, and it looks to be promising! Beginning Aug. 26, 2023, and ending Dec. 9, 2023, the 13-week-long season will give college football fans plenty of time to show their support for their favorite teams and catch a game live!
As always, some of the country's top teams are expected to compete for this year's title — including defending champions the Georgia Bulldogs, the Clemson Tigers, the Michigan Wolverines and the Ohio State Buckeyes. All four teams have demonstrated that they have what it takes to win at the highest level and are sure to put on a show this season.
During Week 0, some big matchups took place as USC played its opening game against the San Jose Spartans — resulting in a 56-28 victory for the Trojans. In the same week, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish won its opening game against the Navy Midshipmen. In the coming weeks, football fans can look forward to some riveting matchups! Some of these occur early in the season — with rivalries such as the Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Iowa State Cyclones (Sept. 9) and East Carolina Pirates vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers (Sept. 16) taking place within the first three weeks of the season.
As part of post-season play, the Rose Bowl semi-final will take place Jan. 1 (5 p.m. ET), and the Sugar Bowl will happen the same day (8:45 p.m.). To wrap up the playoffs, the highly anticipated National Championship game will be held Jan. 8, 2024 (7:30 p.m.) at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
NCAA Football Tickets & Dates
For those hoping to attend all or some of these games live and in person this year — you're in luck! Undercover Tourist has tickets available for purchase at competitive prices for NCAA Football matches nationwide. No matter which team you root for or which conference you follow, there is no doubt that this upcoming NCAA Football season will be eventful!
If you’re looking for great deals when buying tickets, Undercover Tourist is an excellent choice. As one of the leading ticket resellers in the United States for over 20+ years, Undercover Tourist offers the best NCAA Football tickets across all 11 conferences.
Here are some of the upcoming matches to watch out for during the 2023-24 season:
- Sept. 3, 7:30 p.m. ET, LSU Tigers vs. Florida State Seminoles — Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL
- Sept. 9, 6 p.m. ET, Texas Longhorns vs. Alabama Crimson Tide — Bryant Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Sept. 23, 7:30 p.m. ET, Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish — Notre Dame Stadium, Notre Dame, IN
- Sept. 30, TBD, USC Trojans vs. Colorado Buffaloes— Folsom Field, Boulder, CO
- Oct. 21, TBD, Michigan Wolverines vs. Michigan State Spartans — Spartan Stadium, East Lansing, MI,
- Oct. 28, TBD, Clemson Tigers vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack — Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC
- Nov. 4, TBD, Oklahoma Sooners vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys — Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK
- Nov. 18, TBD, Georgia Bulldogs vs. Tennessee Volunteers — Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN
- Nov. 25, TBD, Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Duke Blue Devils — Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC
Looking to see the full NCAA Football schedule? Jump to the schedule for all 68 teams for the 2023-24 season! Remember to check out our ticket deals while you're at it!
Which teams are you most looking forward to seeing live this year? Let us know in the comments below!