Here is the latest information from Disney on making a Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Reservation for Disneyland between May 31 and June 23, 2019:
At this time, reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Resort for May 31 through June 23 are no longer available for Guests not staying in a Disneyland Resort hotel. However, rooms at the three Disneyland Resort hotels are still available during this time, and Guests who stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019, will receive a designated reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay.*
*If the hotel reservation is canceled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be canceled.
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Previous information for reference! To visit Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland® Resort between May 31 and June 23, 2019, guests need valid theme park admission and a no-cost reservation to access the land. There are two different processes for guests who are staying on-site at an official Disneyland® Resort hotel vs. those who are not (valid theme park admission is required for both). Let's hop to it and explore everything you need to know about making Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservations at Disneyland® Park.
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Reservations for Guests with Theme Park Tickets Only
Guests not staying at one of the three Disneyland® Resort hotels but who wish to visit the land between May 31 and June, 23, 2019, will need to make a reservation. The Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservation system will open May 2, 2019. The Disney Parks Blog will release more details about the process at 8:00 a.m. PST on May 2. Guests must have a Disney Account to register for a reservation, so be sure to get a jump on setting that up and have your login information handy before this time. Reservations will become available at Disneyland.com beginning at 10 a.m. PST on May 2.
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Reservations for On-Site Hotel Guests
Guests staying at one of the three Disneyland® Resort hotels will receive one designated reservation per registered hotel guest. There is only one reserved space for each registered guest for the entire stay. You cannot get a reservation for every day of your stay. Your Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservation is linked to your hotel reservation. If you cancel the reservation, your Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservation will be canceled as well.
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Reservation Rules for All Guests
- Valid Theme Park admission is required for the date of admission.
- All guests must make their own reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Travel providers cannot make reservations for guests.
- Reservation windows are four hours long, and guests must leave at the end of the reservation period.
- There is no re-entry. If guests leave Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge before their reservation period ends, they will not be re-admitted.
- Modifications to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservations are subject to availability.
- Guests ages 3 and older must have a reservation to enter Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Guests 2 and under will not be listed on the reservation and will be granted entrance with the confirmed party.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value.
- Unused reservations are forfeited and will not be replaced.
- Disney FASTPASS and MaxPass are unavailable for attractions in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.
- Reservations may be subject to other restrictions and may change without notice.
- Access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge may be restricted or unavailable depending upon guest demand and other factors. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will open later in 2019.
Are you as excited as we are to visit Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge? Have questions about the reservation process? Share them in comments below!