TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law.
1. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter Undercover Tourist’s ‘Undercover Tourist of the Month – October 2013’ (the “Contest”) simply visit, /blog/undercover-tourist-contest-october/ and follow the instructions for submitting your Walt Disney World Resort ride review (the “Entry”) to email@example.com. You must follow all information to be eligible to enter to win a prize. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. All entries become the property of Undercover Tourist when submitted and will not be returned to entrant. Contest begins on October 1, 2013 and ends on October 31, 2013.
2. Limitation on the Number of Entries. Limit one entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
3. Prize: Grand Prize is a $250 Undercover Tourist credit, good toward any purchase on UndercoverTourist.com, and a copy of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2014 edition.
4. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of Undercover Tourist. An ‘Undercover Tourist of the month’ is defined as an individual who submits an original, previously unpublished Walt Disney World resort ride review, and individual’s name and email address.
All decisions by Undercover Tourist in relation to the Contest are final and binding. All entries must be submitted between 9:00 AM CST October 1, 2013 and 11:59 PM CST October 31, 2013. The Winner Selection shall take place on or about November 5, 2013 in Austin, TX. Winner shall be notified by email provided at time of Contest entry, within 10 days of the Winner Selection process. Undercover Tourist’s sole obligation is to email a winning notification to the address provided in the entry form. Winners will have 15 days from the sending date of the winner notification email to acknowledge receipt of the winner notification. If the prize is not claimed within the 15 day time limit an alternate prize winner will be chosen from all eligible entries received. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against Undercover Tourist based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Return of prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to notification, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner from all eligible entries.
5. Winners List and Official Rules. The ‘Winner’s’ name and Official Rules, terms and conditions shall be posted on the Undercover Tourist website, www.UndercoverTourist.com. The Winner and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request for the list or rules to Undercover Tourist at: InsiderGuide.com,LC, P.O. Box 250676, Daytona Beach, FL 32125 0676.
6. Error Correction. Undercover Tourist reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If, for any reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held amongst all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Contest.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of entries received..
8. Eligibility. The Contest is open only to residents of the 50 United States/DC (except residents of RI, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country), 18 or older as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry.
9. Duration. Entries for the Contest will be accepted between 9:00 AM CST October 1, 2013 and 11:59 PM CST October 31, 2013.
10. Prize Limitations. All prize winners and participants shall be required to execute a release which includes a limitation of liability releasing Undercover Tourist from any and all liability and/or claims resulting from any accident or incident which occurs as a result of winning the prize. Failure by any of the participants to execute the release shall cause a forfeiture of the entire prize for all winners and participants. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable, and have no cash redemption value. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
11. Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release. Where permitted by law, winners and participants grant to Undercover Tourist, their subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winners’ and participants’ names, portraits, pictures, voices, likenesses, the identity of their city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Except where prohibited by law, winners and participants will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. Additionally, the Winner will be asked to send a portrait image to be highlighted on www.UndercoverTourist.com and on Undercover Tourist’s social media pages. Both the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, and the portrait image must be sent no later than 15 days after the winner notification is sent in order to be eligible. Failure by any winner or participant to comply, or return any required releases and related documentation no later than 15 days after the email winner notification is sent, may result in forfeiture of the prize for all winners and participants.
12. Taxes and Expenses. All applicable local, state, provincial, airport, departure and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winners. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prizes or transportation or travel taxes.
13. Financial Information. Winners agree to provide such financial information to Undercover Tourist as is necessary for Undercover Tourist to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, provincial, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
14. General Terms. By entering in Contest, Participant is agreeing to allow their email to be shared with Undercover Tourist. Participants who receive emails from Undercover Tourist and who wish to unsubscribe must unsubscribe individually to Undercover Tourist email. By entering in Contest, each participant and anyone who they include in the prize agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Undercover Tourist which shall be final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Also, Grand Prize winner(s) and guests shall be bound to observe all terms and conditions imposed by the sponsoring venues. Undercover Tourist and its agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotions and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) lost or late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, entries; (2) problems caused by telephonic, electronic, hardware, software programs, networks, the internet, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or computer malfunctions (failures, errors or difficulties of any manner); (3) failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond control of Undercover Tourist that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All Federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited including RI, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Quebec, Canada, and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country.
15. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT UNDERCOVER TOURIST AND ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. UNDERCOVER TOURIST IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNERS GRANT (AND AGREE TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR UNDERCOVER TOURIST AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
16. SPONSORED BY: InsiderGuide.com,LC, (dba Undercover Tourist) P.O. Box 250676, Daytona Beach, FL 32125 0676, tel.: (800) 846-1302, www.UndercoverTourist.com. Undercover Tourist shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Undercover Tourist and other trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective trademark owners. Copyright © 2013 InsiderGuide.com,LC dba/Undercover Tourist. All rights reserved.