UNDERCOVER TOURIST’S “SEAWORLD SLEUTH GIVEAWAY” CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: Undercover Tourist’s “SEAWORLD SLEUTH GIVEAWAY” Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of InsiderGuide.com, LC dba Undercover Tourist, Facebook, ShortStack ,each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: InsiderGuide.com, LC dba Undercover Tourist, 642 Carswell Ave, Holly Hill, FL 32117.
3. Timing: Contest begins on May 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM CST and ends on May 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM CST (the “Contest Period”). Each daily question will be posted by 8:00 AM CST on each day of the contest. Entrants may enter the contest between 8:00 AM CST – 11:59 PM CST each day.
4. How to Enter The Contest : Go to http://blog.undercovertourist.com/ (the “Website”) and follow the instructions. Or visit http://facebook.com/undercovertourist and find the Contest tab at the top (under the cover photo). If you do not have a Facebook account, you must create one. After you have successfully created your Facebook account, follow the instructions on the Website. In order to be eligible to win, you must “like” Undercover Tourist’s Facebook page and answer at least one (1) daily question of five (5) correctly. Correct answers are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and will be posted on the Website within five (5) days of the Contest conclusion. Each correct answer will gain an entry (maximum of five entries) in the Contest. You must enter your contact information each time in order to be included.
5. Limitation on the Number of Entries: Limit five (5) Contest entries. Additional entries will be disqualified. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
6. Prizes: First Prize is four (4) single day tickets to SeaWorld Orlando, four (4) plush toys from SeaWorld merchandise, four (4) Undercover Tourist T-Shirts, and four (4) Undercover Tourist hats. Approx. retail value: over $500.
7. Random Drawing: One (1) Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 5/28/2013 from among all eligible entries received in the Contest by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified by email that is submitted at the time of entry.
8. Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified by email, after the random drawing has occurred. Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) (the “Prize Acceptance Documents”) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within 2 business days after selection. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
10. Publicity Rights: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, photos and/or likenesses, and statements for Contest, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law.
11. Release: By acceptance of a Prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or acceptance of a Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Contest or Prize-related activity.
12. Dispute Resolution: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Contest and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
13. General: By entering this Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Contest. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules or in the Facebook Terms. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in all jurisdictions other than the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law.
14. WINNERS LIST: To learn who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 5/31/13 to: “SEAWORLD SLEUTH GIVEAWAY” Winners List, 301 Camp Craft Rd, Suite 250, Austin, TX 78746 or visit UndercoverTourist.com.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
This Contest is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. All actions relating to the opening and administration of Facebook membership accounts are solely in Facebook’s, and not Sponsor’s, discretion and determination.
These Official Undercover Tourist “SEAWORLD SLEUTH GIVEAWAY” Official Rules may not be republished or reprinted in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Undercover Tourist.
Copyright 2013 Undercover Tourist. All rights reserved.