Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
Here Are This Week’s Theme Park Highlights:
- Universal Studios Hollywood is extending its killer autumn offerings (Halloween Horror Nights, anyone?) to tadpoles as well. The kid-friendly Halloween celebration will allow little ones to dress up and trick-or-treat throughout the park with their favorite characters Oct. 27 and 28 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Will you be hopping by?
- Tad and Lily have been anxiously awaiting the announcement of what the special Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card will be at this year's Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and they were not disappointed! "Four Cawing Birds" from the Tiki Room adorn the holiday-themed card, perfect for your collection.
- Did someone say shopping? Following a major refurbishment and brand new look, World of Disney re-opens tomorrow at Disneyland Resort, and Sunday at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Keep an eye out for magical details, like the animators' desks found at the registers or pixie dust sprinkled with the holiday decor!
- The spooks, fun and quality detail of Halloween Horror Nights Orlando will have us hoppin' all the way through Halloween, so we jumped for joy (not fear!) when Universal shared some of the top haunted house Easter eggs. Just a teaser for you: "The heights of Will and Johnathan Byers are marked on the door frame in the kitchen of the Stranger Things haunted house."
- You might've heard the news that Walt Disney World launched new date-specific pricing, which requires you to choose a start date and use your tickets within a specific time period. While supplies last, we'll continue offering the previous ticket options! Hop on your tickets to lock in the savings and flexibility!
- While you're visiting Orlando, don't froget to trick, treat and leap on over to SeaWorld Orlando for its last weekend of Halloween Spooktacular. Little ones can dress up, meet fun fishy friends and trick-or-treat ... all included with the cost of admission. You might need Count Von Count's help in counting all of your candy!
That’s it for the theme park news this week! Have a great weekend.